KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you still use Facebook?

Do you still use Facebook?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote:
How old do you thing I am?

I know, right? MySpace is so in right now.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 02:53 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Do you still use Facebook?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
We all remember Myspace except Darthskywalker0 who was in his Cot in 2008 and Kurk, DMB, Squall X and Ellimist who were too young to have accounts. People left myspace for destination facebook in 2009. In 2014 I made a personal choice to shut my Facebook account, I had about 1000 "friends", I realised I only talked to about 10 people regularly whom I didn't talk to in real life and maybe 20 others occasionally, I had strange people from Highschool, Rugby Clubs, University and past jobs who I hadn't seen for decades liking posts and pictures, it all seemed weird. Wattsapp came out and I realised I could have groups with the people I cared about and needed to have groups for other purposes. Now we have the data mining scare, I ask who is still on Facebook and if so why? What does Facebook do for you? The only KMCer I ever had on Facebook was Marius, who is a genuinely good guy.
The whole point of facebook is to amass people you don't really speak to all that much imo to see how their life is going.

It's cool to see how my friend from 3rd grade is doing or my first kiss or so-and-so.

Also great for keeping in contact with family.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 10:59 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Do you still use Facebook?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The whole point of facebook is to amass people you don't really speak to all that much imo to see how their life is going.

It's cool to see how my friend from 3rd grade is doing or my first kiss or so-and-so.

Also great for keeping in contact with family.
That's an interesting way of looking at it I'm an and probably how people who use it do in 2019.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 06:39 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m active on FB.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 01:50 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

myspace is still a thing BTW but idk if my old account is still there.

i use fb mainly to look at memes and to keep up with my hometown hoopla. everytime something happens in my old church, neighborhood, local govt, etc it gets to me from FB moreso than anything else... so... gossip?

i don't post much anymore. too much to lose at work in case somebody wants to develop a vendetta.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 09:15 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote