KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who is the villian in the upcoming DBS film?

Who is the villian in the upcoming DBS film?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Who is the villian in the upcoming DBS film?

Any predictions on who the antagonist might be?

(please log in to view the image)

Clearly a [ancient] Saiyan. Perhaps from an alternate universe..? Perhaps the nemesis of Yamoshi(the benevolent first SSJ/SSG that will supposedly be detailed in this film)..? Perhaps hired by Freeza to kill Goku..?

Thoughts?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 02:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Whoever it is, Goku should make short work of him. Otherwise the film is dumb. Unless he stays in base the whole movie, lol.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 09:07 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, if this is...say...the Saiyan that Yamoshi fought long ago(the one that perhaps forced him to learn/use the SSG ritual), I could see it being an interesting fight... If it's some random foe that base Goku can beat, then yeah, that's stupid AF.

Either way, I'm just hoping it's not a Broly analogue. I'd like something wholly original.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 09:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Yeah, tbh I think it would be stupid if the Saiyan that fought Yamoshi was on the level of current Goku. The saiyan's from Yamoshi's era were strong enough to outlast Yamoshi, and Yamoshi was a lot stronger than any singular one of them. Do you think that by contrast, 4th form Frieza as we saw him on Namek wouldn't be able to purge the Saiyan planet without busting it? It just seems like not defeating an army of great apes within the time limit that SSJG lasts originally should put him below 4th form Frieza from Namek. I don't see any way the Great ape army could have survived even one minute against a serious Frieza, even back then.

IMO, if it is the dude Yamoshi fought, he would need to have GoD training or something to fight anywhere near Goku's level. Honestly, that's interesting to me because his outfit seemed similar to a GoD outfit to me, when I first saw it. Could be another GoD in training or something. I also expect they'll give a good explanation as to how the mofo is alive at this point. Unless they wanna make Saiyan's immune to dying by old age, lol.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 09:52 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Yamcha finally getting serious.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 05:51 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

An extremely powerful Saiyan (maybe really an ancient one) who sensed Goku and saw Goku was a worthy opponent for him, a worthy Saiyajin. This Saiyan is clearly more powerful than Jiren and a brilliant fighter and has mastered his power with his saiyan animalistic side and knows the history of saiyans.

Last edited by Inedian on Apr 17th, 2018 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 06:31 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Im hoping an ancient saiyan. Maybe the first saiyan king? Needs to one powerful mofo though to contend with ssb. Seems like he has LSSJ by his aura though.

Maybe an immortal saiyan lurking in the backround. Finally coming out after sensing how powerful Goku has become.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Apr 17th, 2018 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 08:14 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

He is a saiyan.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 08:34 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inedian
An extremely powerful Saiyan (maybe really an ancient one) who sensed Goku and saw Goku was a worthy opponent for him, a worthy Saiyajin. This Saiyan is clearly more powerful than Jiren and a brilliant fighter and has mastered his power with his saiyan animalistic side and knows the history of saiyans.

More powerful than Jiren? Not at all premature assumption about a Saiyan we still know very little about. If he is > Jiren, I think it would require Goku to go MUI again at the very least, but either way, I guess the future will tell us as to whether he can regain the form or not.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 06:04 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

It will be Injustice Superman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 06:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Prefer the bright symbol of hope Supes over deranged Emoman...

And yeah, hope the new/ancient saiyan isn't anymore resemblant to Broly than what we've already seen. We already got Broly homage with the U6 saiyans, so it'd be kinda redundant now. Want him to be something more original.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 07:01 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's cdtm taking his rightful place as the ultimate enemy of Dragon Ball

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 09:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's cdtm taking his rightful place as the ultimate enemy of Dragon Ball

Que the "BS, I would step on the DB Earth cuz tha universe is only a million miles across" comments from cdtm and the trolls who sympathize with him.

In 3... 2... 1...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 09:40 PM
vansonbee
Isee

Calling it, this guy is Kale ancestor and where the original legendary saiyan power came about.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 10:11 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Most likely. Which would be kinda lame imo...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 12:37 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So the legendary SSJ is from universe 6?

Bit of an ego deflator finding out your legend doesn't even originate from your own backyard.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 10:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

... What if rather than being another Broly inspiration, that this is actually more of a new age SSJ4 design? Hence the fur and stuff in the gif/images.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 04:15 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The fur just looks like some sort of animal hide wrapped around his waist.

Regardless, a SSJ4-esque form would be effing awesome. thumb up

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 01:01 PM
bbrem123

Yes it would that would be the shit. They need to bring back the Oozaru form or something tied to it. After the Saiyan saga the true power of the saiyans was lost imo...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 02:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

According to Dragon Room chief Akio Iyoku, the DBS movie will have a "multilayered" story with parts set in both the past and present, and multiple settings. Toriyama has provided the story and over 20 sheets of designs, including characters, machines, and at least one new planet.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 12:41 AM