KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Women

Women
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

It seems like you think having sex will somehow diminish your intelligence, as though you will turn into an Hanna Barbera character complete with wolf whistling and twisting, exploding eyeballs every time you see something in lipstick. If so, you're either overestimating sex or overestimating your intelligence. You'll likely find (especially seeing as you don't seem to be interested in one night stands/casual sex) that having sex with a girlfriend/stable, trustworthy sexual partner is at worst a rigorous workout with a happy ending but usually a very intense, pleasurable experience, particularly at half 2 on a Sunday afternoon. Bottom line I guess is try not to hype it up so much, it's only sex.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 11:16 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Kurk is likely trolling, but to address him seriously:

There's plenty of evidence that a healthy sex life makes you happier and more productive. Even if it didn't, in your context the lack of it is weighing on your mind enough that getting laid to ease your anxiety is almost certainly worth whatever negative side effects you think would come along with it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 11:39 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Kurk is finally going through puberty. Lmao

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 11:56 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Kurk reminds me of that crazy general in Dr Strangelove that starts a nuclear holocaust and starts ranting about how he hates ejaculating because it represents a loss of essence.
thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 03:53 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by NemeBro
Rape one of them.
/thread

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 04:19 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
TIL: Competitiveness "turns off" after men get married.

Bill Gates - Married during the height of his career/expansion
Michael Jordan - Married during the height of his career
List goes on and on...
Outliers exist as with everything, but the trend is there.

quote:
Crime and genius share something else in common: Marriage depresses both. Fig.
7 presents the age–genius curve separately for scientists who were married sometime
in their lives (n ¼ 186) and for scientists who remained unmarried for their entire
lives (n ¼ 72). (I used Debus (1968) and Gillispie (1970–1980) to obtain information
on the scientists marital history, but I was not able to ascertain the marital history of
22 scientists.) The histograms clearly show that the age–genius curve holds only for
married scientists. The age–genius curve among these scientists is essentially the same
as that for the entire sample, but the peak occurs a bit earlier in an even quicker burst
(mean ¼ 33.9, median ¼ 32.5; IQR ¼ 11.3).
In contrast, expressions of genius among scientists who never married do not decline
sharply. Half as many (50.0%) unmarried scientists make their greatest contributions
in their late 50s as they do in their late 20s. The corresponding percentage
among the married scientists is 4.2%. The mean peak age among the unmarried scientists
is 40.0, the median is 38.5, and the IQR is 16.8. The difference in the mean age
between the married and unmarried scientists is statistically significant
(t ¼ 4:83; p < :0001).
Given that science did not exist in the ancestral environment, mens evolved psychological
mechanism appears to be rather precisely tuned to marriage as a cue to
‘‘desistance.’’ Nearly a quarter (23.4%) of all married scientists make their greatest
contributions, and thus ‘‘desist,’’ within five years after their marriage. The mean delay
(the difference between their marriage and their peak) is mere 2.6 years; the median
is 3.0 years. It, therefore, appears that scientists rather quickly desist after their
marriage, while unmarried scientists continue to make great scientific contributions
later in their lives.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 04:30 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I believe an evolutionary psychological theory provides a more parsimonious explanation
for the desistance effect of marriage for both crime and science in the form
of a single psychological mechanism that compels young men to compete and excel
early in their adulthood but subsequently turns off after the birth of their children.
Further, there seems to be a biochemical microfoundation to the desistance effect
of marriage. David Gubernicks unpublished experiment (discussed in Blum, 1997,
p. 116) demonstrates that the testosterone levels of expectant fathers precipitously
drop right after the birth of their children. Mazur and Michalek (1998) show that
marriage decreases, and divorce increases, mens testosterone levels. If high levels
of testosterone predispose men to be more competitive, then the sudden drop in testosterone
after their marriage and the birth of their children might provide the biochemical
reason why mens psychological mechanism to commit crime or make great
scientific discoveries ‘‘turns off’’ when they get married and become fathers, and simultaneously
why the same mechanism does not ‘‘turn off’’ when the men (be they
criminals or scientists) do not get married.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 04:34 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have kind of have a similar problem, except the difference is that I have control freaks of parents that are holding me back from getting laid, and it's pissing me off more and more as time goes on because I can't find a way to remove them as a barrier to having sex. They're the barrier to almost every problem I face.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 07:20 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I have kind of have a similar problem, except the difference is that I have control freaks of parents that are holding me back from getting laid, and it's pissing me off more and more as time goes on because I can't find a way to remove them as a barrier to having sex. They're the barrier to almost every problem I face.

They got bars on your bedroom window or do you keep taking them along on your dates?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 07:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
They got bars on your bedroom window or do you keep taking them along on your dates?

My parents are massive cock blocks. They've not got any bars on my bedroom window, but that's not their way of stopping me, if I sneaked out of a window I'd have no way to get back in without knocking and trying to bullshit my way out of getting some stupid punishment for sneaking out. And I've never had a date in my life because I've never tried - it'd be pointless even having a date with someone who I would have to conceal from my home life, so relationships have no chance of working. Having a fuck buddy could work but it's hard to find one these days, especially one of my type. But sex with a fuck buddy would have to be planned so that it can be covered up.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 11:23 AM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Kurk, best solution: cut your d!ck off. Pull a good ol' Nikola Tesla and just remove all ability to have sex. Become asexual by force.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 02:28 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Kurk, best solution: cut your d!ck off. Pull a good ol' Nikola Tesla and just remove all ability to have sex. Become asexual by force.
No joke I've seriously considered becoming a eunuch, but I probably wouldn't be in favor of that anymore given testosterone's contribution to cognitive ability.

I don't remember Tesla mutilating himself; just that he was celibate.

I've stopped fapping since I made this thread and I already feel better. I'm less distracted, and I can feel myself returning to usual. The key is to fap the right amount. Too frequently and I turn into Quagmire. Not enough and I also become Quagmire lol. I think studies show that not fapping for like a week raises test levels, but they then drop if you go longer than that. Once a week fapping it is then!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 03:30 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

chemical castration is a thing, i plan to do it when i get enough money, if applied properly, it doesn't affect your testosterone, only the libido, go for it

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 04:38 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by samhain
you're either overestimating sex or overestimating your intelligence.

hehe

But seriously, women are great and having a great, fulfilling romantic relationship with a girl you fancy and who fancies you is da bomb.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 04:47 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It's probably best if he doesn't breed tbh.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 06:49 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKBart
chemical castration is a thing, i plan to do it when i get enough money, if applied properly, it doesn't affect your testosterone, only the libido, go for it
Yeah show me proof for that. Sounds like hogwash. Also, why would you care about castration if you're going to die soon anyway?

Originally posted by Stigma
hehe

But seriously, women are great and having a great, fulfilling romantic relationship with a girl you fancy and who fancies you is da bomb.

Sometimes I think about what it would be like to play a round of golf with this one chick I've been eyeing; but I know better than to get too dedicated. Women are like German cars; they're sleek, sexy, amazing performance when new, but once they're old they turn into endless money pits.

The only woman I would every seriously consider pursuing a long-term companionship with would be Raven or someone who demonstrates masculine qualities (dark triad personalities in particular). I accept that this is very unlikely though in the real world.

Originally posted by Nephthys
It's probably best if he doesn't breed tbh.

Oh yeah, I'd never want my lineage to continue. As a eugenicist, I have an obligation to "practice what I preach", so to speak. That being said, I have crappy aspects of my genetics that I don't want to reintroduce into the gene pool.

I may consider adopting an orphan at some point to raise as my sith apprentice, but as of now it's kinda unfeasible. I actually always wanted to be like Professor Utonium when I was younger smile .

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 09:14 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

shit, sry, i've just read it's actually affecting testo, just lesser than before

and if i'm about to die i may just as well try what it is to live without libido before i'm going eternal offline smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 01:34 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

...I was not prepared for this thread. Wow.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 01:42 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Women's feelings just like Storm's control of the Weather. Here's so advice for you. Help Women make choices and you'll find the feeling later on. They do it for Men. Even Jesus acknowledged Mother and sons. Just be big enough to let the light enter you and you'll have done more than you ever would hope for.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:27 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
My parents are massive cock blocks. They've not got any bars on my bedroom window, but that's not their way of stopping me, if I sneaked out of a window I'd have no way to get back in without knocking and trying to bullshit my way out of getting some stupid punishment for sneaking out. And I've never had a date in my life because I've never tried - it'd be pointless even having a date with someone who I would have to conceal from my home life, so relationships have no chance of working. Having a fuck buddy could work but it's hard to find one these days, especially one of my type. But sex with a fuck buddy would have to be planned so that it can be covered up.

Oh just save up your allowance and pay some girl to give you a BJ behind the Gym when you are at school. Or are you home schooled? If so...You got a sister?

She is probably just as horny as you...so....

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote