KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's up with ICE?

What's up with ICE?
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Just ignore him, Problem solved. Stop letting him trigger you.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:35 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master

IMO this board could use a function that allows you to ignore posters.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Some people would rather everyone they disagree with be perma-banned, so that they can have a "safe space".

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:38 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, I also made comments pertinent to the topic. Comments about ICE. Comments about how if the farmer is being truthful those responsible need to be punished. Comments about how I still think ICE is necessary.

Plenty to choose from to continue the discussion. Yet the OP then went on to make the very bizarre claim that there is no difference between an illegal immigrant and one who came here legally. Weird.

But yeah. ICE messed up with the farmer if that is true, but we still 100% need this agency.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:40 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some people would rather everyone they disagree with be perma-banned, so that they can have a "safe space".

I laugh when people who have derailed many a thread in the past then whine about it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:41 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

derailing every discussion you don't like with deliberate dishonesty is not "disagreement". oh look jaden quit the forum now just like firefly. another victory for phaggotry. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:43 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What did he say that was dishonest?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:44 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by NemeBro
He never specified "legal immigrants", only immigrants, which illegal immigrants would fall under.

Are you trolling? I'd certainly hope so.

no, nemebro. he's "winning". thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:46 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
the OP then went on to make the very bizarre claim that there is no difference between an illegal immigrant and one who came here legally. Weird.
he did not lol, you are lying. eek!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:54 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blimey, even Silent Master admits Surt gets triggered a lot...

That said I don't like seeing anyone banned. Pinnochio, just turn the trollin down to 6 or 7. K?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:55 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Blimey, even Silent Master admits Surt gets triggered a lot...

That said I don't like seeing anyone banned. Pinnochio, just turn the trollin down to 6 or 7. K?

Lol you realize he was not referring to me being triggered, but to me triggering others...right? At least I'm 99% sure that is what he was doing.

And as for trolling, it really wasn't. But you of all people shouldn't be talking about trolling lol. You are the ultimate troll.

And yes, the status of the immigrant matters. It is not trolling. It matters because the solutions are different. We should not hold illegal immigrants for longer than warranted, they should be deported. But when it comes to legal immigrants obviously that would not be the solution.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
he did not lol, you are lying. eek!

Yes he did. When I said they were different he said "nope". Then followed it up with "illegals are a type of immigrant!".

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Nope:

Do illegal immigrants come here with the intent to live here permanently? Yes.

So is an illegal immigrant a type of immigrant? Yes.

Is it accurate for me to say that ICE was holding immigrants beyond the time period that legal institutions have determined these immigrants can be held for? Yes.

You can't correct me on something where I'm factually right. Try again.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 01:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also IMO some Democrats are looking to get rid of ICE completely. Look at how some reacted when Kamala Harris said ICE was needed. I think if they win in the midterms they will do just that.

Speaking of illegals, San Diego county has now joined the list of other counties in California that are giving a big "Nope" to the sanctuary state law. I'd say there is little chance that San Diego county will be the last to join the lawsuit thumb up

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 01:36 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Yes he did. When I said they were different he said "nope". Then followed it up with "illegals are a type of immigrant!".
more lying

quote:
There is a difference between an illegal immigrant and an immigrant.
You said immigrant, not legal immigrant. An illegal immigrant is a type of immigrant, you moron. eek!

also weren't you banned for lying too? i think i will call you lying surturd from now on. sad

Last edited by Beniboybling on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 03:02 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Ugh

All apples are fruits

Not all fruits are apples

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:35 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

more lying

-------------------------------

They are illegal. There is a difference between an illegal immigrant and an immigrant.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Nope:

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

-------------------------------

It's astounding to me they are going to try to act like they didn't know I meant illegal and legal immigrants. That's some weasely shit lol. And it's why they aren't to be taken seriously.

more lying

You said immigrant, not legal immigrant. An illegal immigrant is a type of immigrant, you moron. eek!

also weren't you banned for lying too? i think i will call you lying surturd from now on. sad

No, I wasn't banned for lying. It would be silly since lying isn't against the rules anyways.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:53 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

and now for the pretend win 69 dicksucking. retards.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:54 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Why can't the rest of you take a cue from Robtard? I don't agree with Robtard on a lot of things but he doesn't come across as if he's constantly menstruating like Bashar, Rocky, AdamPOE, Putinbot, etc.

It's why I can actually have a conversation with the guy.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:57 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
derailing every discussion you don't like with deliberate dishonesty is not "disagreement". oh look jaden quit the forum now just like firefly. another victory for phaggotry. thumb up

What did he say that was dishonest?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:58 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah it's really everyone else's fault. not your lying thread derailing time wasting troll friends. and never you.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:59 PM