KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jaden101 - Among the best of us in the GDF

Jaden101 - Among the best of us in the GDF
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Jaden101 - Among the best of us in the GDF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
He was one of the biggest smartasses.

One of the best insulters.

One of the most intelligent.

One of the most educated.

One of the best political pundits.

And he had the best legs out of any of us.

I'll miss you, Jaden101. sad

Someone send this thread to him on Facebook. He's moved onto better lands. Left this cesspool.

Yeah, his departure gutted me

He said he wanted to take a step back from all his social media, no Twitter, FB etc. He did say he might be back very much later, but doubtful.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Jaden101 - Among the best of us in the GDF

Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, his departure gutted me

He said he wanted to take a step back from all his social media, no Twitter, FB etc. He did say he might be back very much later, but doubtful.
I've done the same I come here to spread my wisdom and nowhere else really.

Yeah, as someone whose first degree was also a form of Molecular Biology, I'll miss Jaden. He and I had many good talks over the years about everything from stem cells to transhumanism.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:20 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I've done the same I come here to spread my wisdom and nowhere else really.

Yeah, as someone whose first degree was also a form of Molecular Biology, I'll miss Jaden. He and I had many good talks over the years about everything from stem cells to transhumanism.
Wisdom? From you? lol.

I was considering CMB when I first attended college, but after a year's thought I decided to switch to biochem as—hopefully—my second major along with comp sci, or just a minor in it. Although I have research interest in niche areas of the field, I realize that it has very minimal market value. I don't want to end up an overqualified loser who's willing to transfer to twenty different countries for a shitty job, so I'll consider biochem one of my hobbies and comp sci the major with market value.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:27 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really did **** you up... Sorry mate. Oh, I've never used my degree in Biology for anything. Try harder smile Thing about degrees, it's the Uni you went to that matters more than the degree Kurk. I went to good Universities.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 05:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I really did **** you up... Sorry mate. Oh, I've never used my degree in Biology for anything. Try harder smile Thing about degrees, it's the Uni you went to that matters more than the degree Kurk. I went to good Universities.
Is that why you work a shitty managerial job?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 06:23 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kurk
Is that why you work a shitty managerial job?

How is it a Shitty Job? He got it due to his White Privilege.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 06:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
Wisdom? From you? lol.

I was considering CMB when I first attended college, but after a year's thought I decided to switch to biochem as—hopefully—my second major along with comp sci, or just a minor in it. Although I have research interest in niche areas of the field, I realize that it has very minimal market value. I don't want to end up an overqualified loser who's willing to transfer to twenty different countries for a shitty job, so I'll consider biochem one of my hobbies and comp sci the major with market value.

At laughed at the "I come to spread my wisdom" line as well.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If he's here to spread wisdom, what is he waiting for?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
If he's here to spread wisdom, what is he waiting for?

laughing

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A Trifecta of triggering with a single benign post. Oh my! Well done, Pbot.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Trifecta of triggering with a single benign post. Oh my! Well done, Pbot.

If you repeat it enough times what you said actually might become true. Give it a shot.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:30 PM
Silent Master

I'm starting to think some people don't know what triggering means

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This will most likely cue a "you're 69'ing!" response from Rob.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well no, Surt. But interesting how you went there. :0

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well no, Surt. But interesting how you went there. :0

You're just predictable, that is all. You're like a shitty magician I've seen perform his act 1,000 times.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:40 PM
Flyattractor

How can you expect certain people to understand the meaning of WORDS when they can't even tell what their own Gender is!

cool

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
How can you expect certain people to understand the meaning of WORDS when they can't even tell what their own Gender is!

cool

For leftists words matter...until they do not matter. They fought hard to avoid labeling islamic terrorism as islamic terrorism, but also whine if you refuse to label a man in a dress who thinks he is a woman as a woman.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You're just predictable, that is all. You're like a shitty magician I've seen perform his act 1,000 times.

^ Irony overload. Nice. Sad thing, Surt won't see it. sad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Irony overload. Nice. Sad thing, Surt won't see it. sad

Concession accepted.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:57 PM
dadudemon

Well...this was a thread to lament the loss of one of our good ones and it turns into more dick-wagging. no expression

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote