KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

Hey guys, I have urgent questions for those who are sexually experienced, particularly in regards to losing one's virginity. I met this guy on Grindr and he and I have exchanged pictures and he wants to have sex. He's kind of an ******* about it but I'm desperate so I'm just gonna rip the band-aid off, so to speak, lmao. For those who have had sex on here, could you give me some tips on performance, how to calm my nerves, all of that jazz? What was it like for you? This has happened kind of quickly so I'm a little unprepared, to say the least, lol. Any advice would be appreciated, and private messages are absolutely welcome for further discussion. Thank you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:24 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Don't force it. If you meet the guy and end up not clicking or liking him and don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't. Honestly, and this goes against my whole persona here, but I think it's kind of a mistake to lose your virginity to someone you don't even know or care about. It'll be a better and less scary experience if it's someone you have a relationship with, because no matter what you will be nervous and make mistakes.

If you're really deadset on doing it this way no matter what, then don't worry about making mistakes or acting dumb. Accept that it will happen and hopefully the guy will understand that. Try to have some fun.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Hey guys, I have urgent questions for those who are sexually experienced, particularly in regards to losing one's virginity. I met this guy on Grindr and he and I have exchanged pictures and he wants to have sex. He's kind of an ******* about it but I'm desperate so I'm just gonna rip the band-aid off, so to speak, lmao. For those who have had sex on here, could you give me some tips on performance, how to calm my nerves, all of that jazz? What was it like for you? This has happened kind of quickly so I'm a little unprepared, to say the least, lol. Any advice would be appreciated, and private messages are absolutely welcome for further discussion. Thank you.
Bring a gun or at least a knife so he can't rape and kill you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by BackFire
Don't force it. If you meet the guy and end up not clicking or liking him and don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't. Honestly, and this goes against my whole persona here, but I think it's kind of a mistake to lose your virginity to someone you don't even know or care about. It'll be a better and less scary experience if it's someone you have a relationship with, because no matter what you will be nervous and make mistakes.

If you're really deadset on doing it this way no matter what, then don't worry about making mistakes or acting dumb. Accept that it will happen and hopefully the guy will understand that. Try to have some fun.
I completely understand the disagreement of having sex with a random person—100%. In fact, I'd rather have sex with someone I knew very well. But the thing is, I just have this strong desire to get some experience under my belt as soon as possible. And I know this is counter to all logic, even my logic, but I feel like I need to get this over with so there's one less thing in my stockpile of insecurities. I mean, even the fact that he finds me attractive enough to have sex with is a boon for my confidence, LOL.

I'll text him before it happens and ask some important questions, specifically regarding his understanding that I'm a virgin and for him not to be an ******* about it, lol. I would be relieved at the fact that he's only nineteen-years-old, but he's apparently had sex with twelve guys, so *shrug*, maybe I won't be the worst of them, lol. If I'm not getting good vibes from him I'll call it off, but I'm hoping for at least some sensual experience (kissing, etc.) if nothing else. Nevertheless, I appreciate the reply. thumb up

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:43 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by NemeBro
Bring a gun or at least a knife so he can't rape and kill you.
Will do. smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:44 AM
NemeBro

Oh, and wrap up or make sure he does if there's going to be anal, especially if he's claiming twelve past partners. It's a sad fact that anal sex is by far the easiest way to transmit STDs. If you're set on doing this then at least do it safely.

That's about all I got though. I haven't had sex with another guy yet (hoping to change that this June w00t!).

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Yeah, he said he has condoms. I need to send him pictures of my cock to prove that I'm bigger than him (I am), so then he should relent and let me top. Now my biggest concern is cumming too fast. messed

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:54 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

there is a lot of sexual advice out there in the world.
whenever the issue of pre-mature ejaculation is risen, it really does help to focus.

focus on reading your partner. focus on if the sounds they make or the way they react is good or bad. if you do the nasty near a window. try looking outside at the traffic or people walking past snapping photos of you.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 11:49 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see you've been taking up my trolling methods, Joker. Good job. Now an hero smile

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 12:22 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Re: So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

Any advice would be appreciated
dont let dmb see this

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 12:50 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

jesus christ a real fuggot where is jihad when you need it
muhammad help us

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 01:03 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Re: Re: So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

Originally posted by Beniboybling
dont let dmb see this

(please log in to view the image)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 01:57 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you really want to lose your virginity to someone you met off Grindr?

Also as others said, this dude could stab you...and NOT in the way you want.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 02:30 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 02:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Film it

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 03:14 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 03:21 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

@JKBart

This is what Joker deserves rn smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:09 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

KingJoker. Have to agree with Backfire, first time probably not best to be with some rando you know nothing about from Grindr no less.

But if you go for it, use protection and use lube. Bring your own, do not rely on the other person to protect you. If you're scared about nutting in 6 seconds, who cares, your recoup time should be minutes at most. But if that's going to dwell on your mind, jerkoff a couple times before you go on your date. Don't go in all pent up and loaded.

Honestly though, maybe PM Kurk and see if he wants to be your first. You're both virgins, so the risk factor is lowest possible and your both inexperienced, so there's no expectations on either side. Sure he's not out of the closet like you, but that's minor hurdle when you have his pants down.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I have been getting a jealous vibe from Kurk. Maybe I’ll shoot my shot so he’s not left out. smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:26 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can refer you to a IRL Jeffrey Dahmer I know.

It'd be the second best fate for you after the video I already linked smile

Hell, if Robby wants to join in on the fun (he's used to it as his boss keeps f*cking him over at that shitty desk-job of his) I'll drive out there with Quanchi and we can make this a five-some! Like a true fatherf*cker!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I have been getting a jealous vibe from Kurk. Maybe I’ll shoot my shot so he’s not left out. smile

I don't know how far apart you two live, so try and work out a central meeting place like a motel or hotel; maybe make a long weekend of it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote