KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
I can refer you to a IRL Jeffrey Dahmer I know.

It'd be the second best fate for you after the video I already linked smile

Hell, if Robby wants to join in on the fun (he's used to it as his boss keeps f*cking him over at that shitty desk-job of his) I'll drive out there with Quanchi and we can make this a five-some! Like a true fatherf*cker!

Weird.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last time I offered to meet up with a KMCer IRL (Quanchi112) they cowarded away. I wouldn't expect any less from KingJoker.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:44 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Last time I offered to meet up with a KMCer IRL (Quanchi112) they cowarded away. I wouldn't expect any less from KingJoker.

KingJoker doesn't seem like the kind of person to pretend to be someone he's not.

PM each other, see if you two can work something out. Both being virgins, no expectations from each other. Still though, use protection regardless, always be safe.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 04:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I really won’t join in the chorus of “if it’s your first time don’t let it be a rando”, because honestly it’s completely up to you. What I would really caution you against is having sex with someone you don’t know who’s showing aggressive tendencies. I don’t want to sound condescending at all, but you have to understand how many truly ****ed up individuals exist in this world, and how easy it is to see people as objects to be used and thrown aside.

If this guy is making you ‘prove your size’ in order to be on top, or pressuring you into having sex as soon as possible, those are huge red flags. If you were to finish quickly, you have to understand the risks associated with how the other party can react. Like others mentioned, your recharge time will be low given you’re young, so foreplay until you’re ready again isn’t a problem at all. What I’d ask though, is do you really think someone who’s shown themselves to be so domineering would go for that option? Do you think it in the realm of possibility that he would flip positions and either force himself on you, or shame you into letting him use you and then kick you out?

If the answer is yes, I’d say back off. There are great guys on Grindr who would make your first time special, some who’d even consider it an honour. One of my close friends has around six hookups a week and has never had a problem, because he’s smart, but the man you describe sounds ****ing terrifying at best. Please realise the damage to your expectations and self confidence a bad first sexual experience can be, and weigh it against your lust to finally have one.

All that said and done, if you’re wanting to last longer, surprisingly I can help with that. My high school and early college years were spent trying to get guys to last longer without ever having to bring it up. For one, relax. Stress can stop you climaxing, but it can also make you far more likely to climax quickly. Go through whatever rituals you find online that help you last longer (masturbating, a small drink for nerves, etc) and tell yourself they’ll help. Then make sure there’s a lot of foreplay to take your mind off things. The position is important too, having the woman on top during hetero sex makes the man last significantly longer, so if he’s willing to ride let it happen. Alternatively, anything that requires muscle tensing for you supposedly makes you last longer, but I obviously can’t confirm that.

Really though, all that is secondary to the person you pick. I took the virginity of three men (and a woman lol) before I met my partner, and I sat through lacklustre (and in one case surprisingly good) performances with no regrets or anger. It’s a special thing to be a part of, and the novelty of the situation far outweighed the need for gratification that other random sexual encounters can have, for me. Not everyone feels like that, not everyone will react like that. Please just be confident in yourself that you’ve picked a good person, and be safe.

Oh and feel free to pm if you want.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 05:32 PM
Selenial is currently offline Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

man, good advice thumb up

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 06:02 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
KingJoker doesn't seem like the kind of person to pretend to be someone he's not.

PM each other, see if you two can work something out. Both being virgins, no expectations from each other. Still though, use protection regardless, always be safe.
I'm not a loser f*cking f@ggot though...

I mean if he's a bodybuilder I slap his thighs and squeeze his pecs, but that's it. No ding dongs for me nuh uh.

If I had to guess though he's probably just some creepy DMD-like neck-beard with an imbalance of hormones.

That or a 130lb skinny white boi.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 06:29 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Selenial
Really though, all that is secondary to the person you pick. I took the virginity of three men (and a woman lol) before I met my partner, and I sat through lacklustre (and in one case surprisingly good) performances with no regrets or anger. It’s a special thing to be a part of, and the novelty of the situation far outweighed the need for gratification that other random sexual encounters can have, for me. Not everyone feels like that, not everyone will react like that. Please just be confident in yourself that you’ve picked a good person, and be safe.

im not a virgin anymore but after 5 years im nearly revirgined, willing to take mine?

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 06:52 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm not a loser f*cking f@ggot though...

I mean if he's a bodybuilder I slap his thighs and squeeze his pecs, but that's it. No ding dongs for me nuh uh.

If I had to guess though he's probably just some creepy DMD-like neck-beard with an imbalance of hormones.

That or a 130lb skinny white boi.

You're obviously not ready to come out of the closet, likely due to your parents and their cultural views on the matter.

I have no idea what KJ looks like, why I suggested you two PM each other and see where it goes. Who knows, buddy.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 06:56 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're obviously not ready to come out of the closet, likely due to your parents and their cultural views on the matter.

I have no idea what KJ looks like, why I suggested you two PM each other and see where it goes. Who knows, buddy.
Dipshit, I'm all for the admiration of human physique, but if you're accusing me of being a father f*cker, you're going to be disappointed.

I'm the type of guy in the gym shower who'll point out your nice abs, chest, or whatever, but I'm not gonna f*ck ya. If you're really developed and give me permission though, I'll give your muscles a squeeze and maybe even a friendly ass slap.

I've had a gay guy sit on me, and I enjoyed it, but only because they were a well-developed athlete and very clean.

I'm curious to an extent, but not a fug. I'm not at all into pleasuring other men (or even women), but I am interested in simply exploring their physique if that makes sense.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Dipshit, I'm all for the admiration of human physique, but if you're accusing me of being a father f*cker, you're going to be disappointed.

I'm the type of guy in the gym shower who'll point out your nice abs, chest, or whatever, but I'm not gonna f*ck ya. If you're really developed and give me permission though, I'll give your muscles a squeeze and maybe even a friendly ass slap.

I've had a gay guy sit on me, and I enjoyed it, but only because they were a well-developed athlete and very clean.

I'm curious to an extent, but not a fug. I'm not at all into pleasuring other men (or even women), but I am interested in simply exploring their physique if that makes sense.

No idea what you mean by "father ****er", I'm assuming the whole "daddy" thing, but as you can see, that's not the case as KingJoker is 18-19 years old. He's around your age, you're both virgins and both looking to get laid.

Yeah, that's not gay at all...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Er well...it's weird you think you aren't gay even though you enjoy squeezing the muscles of other men. It's also one thing to notice "yeah, that guy obviously works out" as opposed to "hey dude, nice abs".

And wait where does the enjoyment come in from a guy sitting on you? I don't get why a straight guy would enjoy that.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Kurk is now this movie character - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYae7KyYpCQ

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:43 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

No idea what you mean by "father ****er", I'm assuming the whole "daddy" thing, but as you can see, that's not the case as KingJoker is 18-19 years old. He's around your age, you're both virgins and both looking to get laid.

Yeah, that's not gay at all...
I'm not looking to "get laid" and especially not with a fuggot.

Originally posted by Surtur
Er well...it's weird you think you aren't gay even though you enjoy squeezing the muscles of other men. It's also one thing to notice "yeah, that guy obviously works out" as opposed to "hey dude, nice abs".

And wait where does the enjoyment come in from a guy sitting on you? I don't get why a straight guy would enjoy that.

Well I've never squeezed the muscles of another man (because of the taboo). Maybe I will, get the curiosity thing over with, and never give it thought again.

I enjoyed the gay athlete sitting on me because he was well developed. I wouldn't have allowed it if he wasn't.

I objectify both men and women for their physical attributes, kinda like art. It doesn't make me gay lol. I don't enjoy pleasuring them.

Like I constantly look at pictures of this dude, and I wonder what it would be like to squeeze his different muscle groups, hug him, etc, but not touch his ding-dong:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:47 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

jesus

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:47 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Technically it's only gay if your balls touch.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 07:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess I'm still confused. What was he sitting on you for? Like..I don't even know. Sitting on your chest? Or what? That's very strange to me lol. Why does being well developed make sitting on you better?

How many women have sat on you?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

What the **** is this thread now?

Like we got Sel talking about her sexual experience, Bart propositioning Sel for sex, Robtard tryna hook up Joker and Kurk, and Kurk talking about fondling the muscles of male athletes and letting them sit on him while talking about how he's not a f@g.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Last edited by Emperordmb on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:06 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Hey dmb, I think it's finally time to show everyone your dick.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I guess I'm still confused. What was he sitting on you for? Like..I don't even know. Sitting on your chest? Or what? That's very strange to me lol. Why does being well developed make sitting on you better?

How many women have sat on you?

^ Surt's "curious" too it seems.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:07 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh nope, it's about to stop being interesting and segue back into Robtard and Surtur chewing each other out for three pages.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:09 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote