KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
lol let them do their worst. This is fun. The best part about is nobody can tell when I'm trolling and not.

Hmm, I'm not trying to do anything to you lol. If you're trolling it's funny.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I asked for his name (how invasive of me!) and we got in a ten minute argument and now we’re not doing it, lmfao. ****ing weirdo.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:37 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by |King Joker|
I asked for his name (how invasive of me!) and we got in a ten minute argument and now we’re not doing it, lmfao. ****ing weirdo.

If you're gay I assume you have a few gay friends. Why not just bang one of them? At least you know you probably won't get face stabbed.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Damn, I think you dodged a bullet there.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: now I won’t feel guilty about you sharing his nudes evil face

Last edited by Beniboybling on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:42 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's weird because he could have just lied and given you any random name.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, you're better off not losing your anal-cherry to a weirdo like that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be looking out for news articles along the lines of "Body of 19 year-old found after captured serial killer admits to luring, drugging, and mutilating gay men."

I hope the dick was worth it wink

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:48 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

For the best. Sounds like it would have been a bad experience.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It's weird because he could have just lied and given you any random name.

Is that the tactic you use on Grindr?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 11:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What happened to page three?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 11:56 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

Originally posted by BackFire
Don't force it. If you meet the guy and end up not clicking or liking him and don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't. Honestly, and this goes against my whole persona here, but I think it's kind of a mistake to lose your virginity to someone you don't even know or care about. It'll be a better and less scary experience if it's someone you have a relationship with, because no matter what you will be nervous and make mistakes.

If you're really deadset on doing it this way no matter what, then don't worry about making mistakes or acting dumb. Accept that it will happen and hopefully the guy will understand that. Try to have some fun.

this is LITERALLY some decent advice mate, sex is a fun and personaly ritual that you will find your own personallity for.

be safe, if you feel uncomfortable doing things then listen to your body and be careful! say no if you want.

i wish you luck and also wish you would f*** someone you don't like just to get it over with, your first time isn't as special over all as you think but it is personal and your choice so make sure you are safe.

use protection (yeah i am THAT guy)

there will be many times that you will have sex so don't be in a rush to get it 24/7 or rush into it

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 06:37 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
No thanks, I'll save the unveiling of the bearded dragon for the lucky lady who wins my heart, so it can fly into that cave and breath fire on the golden treasure within so new life may emerge.
sick

wear protection please

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 06:46 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Damn, I think you dodged a bullet there.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: now I won’t feel guilty about you sharing his nudes evil face
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: and neither will i smile

Originally posted by Surtur
If you're gay I assume you have a few gay friends. Why not just bang one of them? At least you know you probably won't get face stabbed.
I don't have any gay friends lol

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 09:33 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: and neither will i smile

I don't have any gay friends lol

No gay friends? Damn. Do you by any chance live near Kirk?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 12:02 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Originally posted by BackFire
Don't force it. If you meet the guy and end up not clicking or liking him and don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't. Honestly, and this goes against my whole persona here, but I think it's kind of a mistake to lose your virginity to someone you don't even know or care about. It'll be a better and less scary experience if it's someone you have a relationship with, because no matter what you will be nervous and make mistakes.

If you're really deadset on doing it this way no matter what, then don't worry about making mistakes or acting dumb. Accept that it will happen and hopefully the guy will understand that. Try to have some fun.

Still spitting wisdom. cool

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 01:14 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

As long as the Incels in this thread don't go Toronto. All is good.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:34 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
What happened to page three?

?

It still shows up for me.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:51 PM
Jmanghan

OH DAMN!!!!!! EVERYONE'S HERE WOO, LET'S DO SOME DANK BUDS AND COCAINE WOO!

No?

Okay...

Anyway @Joker I hope whatever happens that it works out alright for you and that you're happy with the results. Though later in life you may end up losing it to that person. But I'm not you so I wouldn't know.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 12:18 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey jmango, how ya doin?

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 12:34 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by JKBart
hey jmango, how ya doin?
I'm not.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 12:40 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote