KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 12:56 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Sounds like a bad idea, I'd advise against it. In my opinion in the majority of situations like this, one of u is probably a predator and the other prey, and u don't strike me as a predator.

Worst case scenario u get beaten, raped, murdered or all 3, and ends up being a nightmare u live with the rest of your life. There are a few things in life that I would willingly put myself in a situation where that is a likely /highly possible outcome. Getting some strange isn't one of them.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 04:33 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOWLING

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 07:57 PM
CactusJoe is currently offline Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 08:15 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

How old is this thread??

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 04:51 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

did op lose his virginity?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Lie not true at all. 1# a virgin would not know anything about sex let alone a sex app.. 2# If he was by chance to learn of a sex app he would be terrified of using it. 3# Virgins are pure and would want their first time to be special.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:43 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote