KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 9 Dead After Van Ploughs Into Crowd In Toronto

9 Dead After Van Ploughs Into Crowd In Toronto
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Suspect being apprehended: https://mobile.twitter.com/rayy0889...508203737600000

Wow. HUGE props to the officer for not giving that POS what he wanted.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 12:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow. HUGE props to the officer for not giving that POS what he wanted.

This guy means that the cop denied suicide by cop by just arresting him.

I was reading that he was using his cellphone to look like a gun.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 12:34 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

These bastards are getting fond in using vehicles more often,I see

Cowards,i'm deeply sorry for the victims

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 01:35 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thankfully he used a small van, this could have been much worse

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 01:39 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol does Canada have the death penalty? If not, I'm not that relieved he avoided getting put down, cuz he *should* be put down.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 11:52 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Leftists always Care More for the Criminals then they do the Victims.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 05:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Leftists always Care More for the Criminals then they do the Victims.

Even though it's not in the USA, I'm shocked we haven't seen at least one comment along the lines of "if he was black he wouldn't have been taken alive!".

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 05:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

You guys hear about that shooting in Vegas everyone's still talking about?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 08:33 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You guys hear about that shooting in Vegas everyone's still talking about?

Yeah.

No wait no, Bugsy Siegel was spending a lot of time in Vegas at the time, but he was shot in California.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 08:54 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

so apparently the killer was a self-identified 'incel', yikes. sad

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:14 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is another example of the world going to shit. The anti-woman internet incel shit Surt and Kurk buy into affected this mentally unstable individual. The internet is the curse of the devil tbh for emotionally ****ed up young men, they either turn to fantasy anime comic book girls or plough them down with trucks. Young men are getting screwed up. Sad.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:38 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gee. I don't recall seeing in the news reports that either Surt or Kurk were the one driving the Van of mass Murder.

I would say Get Your Facts Straight Pooty but ....We all know you do not do that.

You are just triggered to much.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gee. I don't recall seeing in the news reports that either Surt or Kurk were the one driving the Van of mass Murder.

I would say Get Your Facts Straight Pooty but ....We all know you do not do that.

You are just triggered to much.
Never said they did drive it, just like you, the driver of this van and your MGTOW stuff they are incels and admit it. I know alt right murderers and incel murderers...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 07:07 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But He is Canadian. The Canadians are all Left Wing Fascists.

GO TRUDEAU!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 07:54 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But He is Canadian. The Canadians are all Left Wing Fascists.

GO TRUDEAU!!!!!!!!
He's an Incel, they are all MGTOW right-eing nutjobs like you and your pals.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:35 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Beniboybling
so apparently the killer was a self-identified 'incel', yikes. sad

This came up before. The joke was for thots to start sucking the dicks of that one weird guy to save lives.

It's a joke...but... I think this might actually save lives. no expression

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon
This came up before. The joke was for thots to start sucking the dicks of that one weird guy to save lives.

It's a joke...but... I think this might actually save lives. no expression

Dadudemon lowkey tryna get his dick sucked

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 02:01 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
He's an Incel, they are all MGTOW right-eing nutjobs like you and your pals.

Incel?

Soulds like what you would call one of those rip off Cell Phone Kiosks you find in a Closing Down Mall.

Try again Pootybutt. Throwing Made up Names at me don't "Trigger" me like you wish it did.

eek!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:38 PM
Flyattractor

Good News Canada! Jim Carrey just made a Vidoe Portrait to show He has Fee Fee's about this event!

Jim Carrey Moruns Toronto Attack. Does it in a Self Promoting Way.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:46 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Incel?

Soulds like what you would call one of those rip off Cell Phone Kiosks you find in a Closing Down Mall.

Try again Pootybutt. Throwing Made up Names at me don't "Trigger" me like you wish it did.

eek!
That post seemed pretty triggered. smile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:52 PM