KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yeah, there is a lot of skill involved in makeup artistry. Fact is these kids are learning a craft, building a media profile, and stand to make a lot of money in later life.

I wonder if boys taking an interest in makeup indicates they'll turn out gay, kids are typically ingrained from a young age to act and behave in a certain way, and boys in particular to avoid "girly" behaviour. Could be that stigma's are just slipping.

To be more clear, he's pretty flamboyant as well, it's not just his interest in the makeup arts and applying it to himself as practice that make me believe he's mostly likely gay and will come out at some point in the future.

Yeah, I believe his parents just let him be who he is, as noted, his younger brother is the 'traditional' boy, I don't think either were indoctrinated to be who they are.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Fair enough, I was thinking about kids in general really.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:43 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

For sure, think it really depends on location and culture in regards to slipping stigmas. Like I live in a fairly liberal area of California (San Francisco Bay Area), a boy acting flamboyant won't raise many eyes here, it's more of a "who cares?" attitude.

Drive several hours North-East from where I live and it's an entirely different California. Very White, very conservative and very religious (and meth-y, they love their meth labs up there), that same boy would make peoples' heads spin. Same would be had in many a Muslim dominant country.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Uh-huh, can you back up your claim that his parents are brainwashers or not?

I have done my research thanks, refer to the above article.

Christ. You don't need to have an understanding of adult sexuality to be proficient in wearing makeup, or to take an interest in it. If his actions are sexual in any way, it's because you are actively sexualising him. erm

Girls younger than 10 take an interest in makeup all on their own, Robtard has just admitted to having had a 10 year old daughter who wears makeup (weird that you did not bat an eyelid at this) and with access to YouTube, Instagram, social media etc. this kid doesn't need indoctrination from his parents to form an interest, and take cues.

Please try a bit better than this lame kind of response.

Justify why it is okay for parents to indoctrinate their young boys (younger than 7) to be clown-faced transvestites. And then explain to me why this doesn't happen in Southeast Asian countries where homosexuality and transgenderism is very well accepted?

If it's not okay for young girls, why is it okay for boys? Granted, you never made that argument but in places like France, it is illegal to do it with young girls:

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/19/...-for-girls.html

Seems you're in the minority on this one. Even a country as progressive as France thinks this bullshit is over the line.

Also, question, why do you think I'm sexualizing a young boy who is putting on makeup, dressing in women's clothing (revealing clothing), and is dancing and strutting in front of adults on a stage? Hmm? I was hoping someone would play this card. hehehe

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 07:26 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Its probably ok because Benny isn't attracted to young girls.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by dadudemon
It's more like, "I think you're a beautiful girl trapped in a beautiful boy's body. You can be both!" Repeat something similar to this thousands of times, put make up on them when they are very young, and strongly encourage them to keep doing this.

Do you think your parents could have convinced you to be something you are not?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:05 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Is it the Child's fault for being fooled by the Parent or the Parents fault for fooling the child?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Justify why it is okay for parents to indoctrinate their young boys (younger than 7) to be clown-faced transvestites.
It's not, and you have proven that's what happening here, try again. Please also try and get your story straight, in the OP you said they were ten.

And "clown faced transvestites?" Lmfao. At least try to disguise the fact you can't stand the idea of boys wearing makeup. laughing

quote:
And then explain to me why this doesn't happen in Southeast Asian countries where homosexuality and transgenderism is very well accepted?
Why would I waste my time with your shitty red herrings?

quote:
If it's not okay for young girls, why is it okay for boys? Granted, you never made that argument but in places like France, it is illegal to do it with young girls:

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/19/...-for-girls.html

Seems you're in the minority on this one. Even a country as progressive as France thinks this bullshit is over the line.
It's fine for young girls to wear makeup. I never made any comments regarding beauty pageants, you haven't provided any evidence that any of these kids have been inducted into beauty pageants. Stop wasting my time.

quote:
Also, question, why do you think I'm sexualizing a young boy who is putting on makeup, dressing in women's clothing (revealing clothing), and is dancing and strutting in front of adults on a stage? Hmm? I was hoping someone would play this card. hehehe
Sorry. Are we looking at a different photograph? I see none of that in the image.

As for why you are sexualising young boys wearing makeup. Because you are a pedo, man. sad

quote:
Please try a bit better than this lame kind of response.

Seriously, you're even more senile that usual.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:31 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Yes. It’s been proven plenty of times. Children are suceptible to manipulations far easier than adults.

If your parents from the day you were born spewed the same dogma at you, most likely you’ll believe them, and act upon it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:17 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
Yes. It’s been proven plenty of times. Children are suceptible to manipulations far easier than adults.

If your parents from the day you were born spewed the same dogma at you, most likely you’ll believe them, and act upon it.

Assuming you're not a gay man already, are you saying your parents could have turned you gay if they wanted?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:49 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard
Assuming you're not a gay man already, are you saying your parents could have turned you gay if they wanted?

Yes, if my parents were sick ****ers, they could have.

Why do you think cults tends to go after the young? Their minds are not yet fully develop, so their far easier to manipulate.

This is not me just saying this just to say it, it’s actual truth.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:12 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Why do you think cults tends to go after the young? Their minds are not yet fully develop, so their far easier to manipulate.

Interesting. Personally, I don't think my parents could have changed my sexuality. Maybe to an extent while young but I feel 'nature' would have eventually taken its course and I would have been attracted to women as I am now.

Well yes, but I don't think that's equal across the board on all subject matters. eg getting a child to believe in say god is one thing and rather simple, making them gay (or straight if gay) is another animal.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:16 PM
dadudemon

I can ask a better loaded question than you:

Do I think that parents:

1. Coerce their children into doing things that they would not want to do if left to their own thinking and...
2. may hate that their parents pushed them into doing things, as children that they didnt' want to do?

Yes, I believe parents do that all the time.

Some of these things are worse than others. I think creating a sexual identify narrative and sex-informed behavioral framework for your children that goes against their born-as sex may be abusive. Not just abusive but sexually abusive. As the SJWs mature their targets, perhaps sex-identify-abuse will become one of the things that offend them and they will attack parents like these, in the future. Not all SJW causes are bad - some of them are good.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

It's not,

So...all of this arguing and trantrum from you and you just concede the whole thing? Odd. Alright, then.

It's fine for young girls to wear makeup. I never made any comments regarding beauty pageants, you haven't provided any evidence that any of these kids have been inducted into beauty pageants. Stop wasting my time.

Sorry. Are we looking at a different photograph? I see none of that in the image.

As for why you are sexualising young boys wearing makeup. Because you are a pedo, man. sad

Seriously, you're even more senile that usual.

Wait, you didn't know that these pageants exist for the young boys? And you're only arguing about a single photograph in the OP?

OOOOOh, you! You almost got me with your trolling.

Where did the boys just come from in that OP photograph? And why are they all together?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:24 PM
Adam_PoE

Yet, the vast majority of LGBT people a born to heterosexual parents, raised with heterosexual siblings, are socialized by heterosexual teachers and peers, and live in a heterosexist society, and somehow they are still LGBT.

Did their heterosexual indoctrination just not take? With enough polite suggestion will you get sexually aroused by other men?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 05:21 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

With enough polite suggestion will you get sexually aroused by other men?
laughing out loud

Bizarre lol. Its this kind of thinking that prevents homosexuality from being talked about in schools, and other nonsense scaremongering, it also has no good scientific backing. no

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 05:49 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

So...all of this arguing and trantrum from you and you just concede the whole thing? Odd. Alright, then.
Right, no evidence then. Go play games with someone else lol.

quote:
Wait, you didn't know that these pageants exist for the young boys? And you're only arguing about a single photograph in the OP?

OOOOOh, you! You almost got me with your trolling.

Where did the boys just come from in that OP photograph? And why are they all together?
A makeup masterclass according to the far right kids' Instagram, and because they are mates I imagine.

Anymore stupid questions? Or is crusty about done. sad

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 06:05 AM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Robtard
Interesting. Personally, I don't think my parents could have changed my sexuality. Maybe to an extent while young but I feel 'nature' would have eventually taken its course and I would have been attracted to women as I am now.

Well yes, but I don't think that's equal across the board on all subject matters. eg getting a child to believe in say god is one thing and rather simple, making them gay (or straight if gay) is another animal.

There are stories of gay people who believe that they're strait until they escape from the yoke of their parents in college, so I'd wager that the opposite is also possible.

*Edit*

I know this is simply a scene from TV but I just remembered this...

https://youtu.be/BMXlt66cU3U

Funny scene
laughing

Last edited by darthgoober on Apr 26th, 2018 at 06:46 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 06:39 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

All of this just reminds of that time back in the late 90's /Early 2000's when the trend was to have little girls dress up like Slutty Ho's. I recall all the Lefties at the time saying that was ok and it didn't SEXUALIZE the Kids or anything.

Lol...Leftists thik Pedophilia is Ok.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 06:44 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Lol...Leftists thik Pedophilia is Ok.

Only "thick" one is you Fly smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 06:55 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote