KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Yep. Benny lost this argument and can't face the facts so replies with silly fee fee comments.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 06:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yep. Benny lost this argument and can't face the facts so replies with silly fee fee comments.

Beni has never been the same since he posted that Ben Shapiro thread and got slapped down in it.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 08:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

ddm calls beni a liar based on "A", beni points to "B" and insists that it's proof that ddm is wrong.

Meanwhile ddm is thinking, does beni really think anyone is buying his BS?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:08 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

when did i become so popular

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:50 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL @ cheerleaders.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Beniboybling
when did i become so popular

HEY SHUTUP, WILL YA!?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:14 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This was originally a joke thread intended to make DMB and Surtur breathe slightly harder out of their nostrils when they opened the thread.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
This was originally a joke thread intended to make DMB and Surtur breathe slightly harder out of their nostrils when they opened the thread.

Instead you triggered beni and then got to make him look silly. so thanks for the entertainment.

thumb up

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:33 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if when Beni first clicked this thread he had any idea he'd end up getting owned?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master
Instead you triggered beni and then got to make him look silly. so thanks for the entertainment.

thumb up

He revealed a bit about himself that he probably should not...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nobody can make Beni look silly other then Beni.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 05:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: Re: Re: In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

No, they are models for something. Doing the boys as girls model thing. It's every bit as terrible as you think and hate. Which is why I am asking about how your butt feels.

Clearly, I'm joking.

But it does disturb me a bit that they are pushing their children into cross-dressing fashion and making them compete...seems a bit weird to do to a kid.

Edit - if I didn't have context, I'd say this is pretty damn cool. But the context makes it seem a bit creepy.

Like seeing religion crammed into children's minds.

Meh...do what makes you happy I guess. I agree that it seems wrong to force their ideals on the children, but I guess it's what a lot of parents do.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:58 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Depends on what you think "Ideals" are? I recall my Parents "FORCING" their Ideals of Right and Wrong,and A Work Ethic on Me. What is being forced on these kids....I would not call those "IDEALS".

Madness and Bullshit is more closer to what I would call it.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 06:08 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Depends on what you think "Ideals" are? I recall my Parents "FORCING" their Ideals of Right and Wrong,and A Work Ethic on Me. What is being forced on these kids....I would not call those "IDEALS".

Madness and Bullshit is more closer to what I would call it.

Maybe Values/interests would have been better. It's a lot like parents pushing their children into sports, beauty pageants, education, etc.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 06:20 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

To bad Modern Ideals have very little to do with Values.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 06:34 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm not against freedom of expression. If you want to wear makeup as a boy, so be it. It's not what I was into, but I'm not everyone else. I am against forcing your interests onto your children to some degree though.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 06:42 PM