KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Asajj Ventress vs. Kit Fisto

Asajj Ventress vs. Kit Fisto
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Asajj Ventress vs. Kit Fisto

Fight to the death. Who wins?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:00 AM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fisto in his prime

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:21 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Ventress solidly

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Fisto's allegedly one of the top twenty Jedi in the Order's history (in Canon).

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 11:38 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Then Ventress would be one of the top 15

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 11:40 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Fisto's allegedly one of the top twenty Jedi in the Order's history (in Canon).

Sauce?

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 11:41 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OkEExF15p...00/RCO014_w.jpg

* "Top twenty to thirty," my bad.

It's not an objective source, but comes from an in-universe Jedi SW debater, so I value her opinion.

Plus author intent and all that yada.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 11:49 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

-

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 11:55 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's not an objective source, but comes from an in-universe Jedi SW debater, so I value her opinion.

In the same issue, Mace also stated that Kit's skills with a lightsaber were "unrivaled":
https://i.imgur.com/2TgMv7L.jpg

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 26th, 2018 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean in legends you can argue Shii-Cho < Makashi, but canon doesn't seem to value the technicalities of combat very much.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 01:46 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well Ahsokas opinion as stated to Luminara, was that no single Jedi could defeat Ventress.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Which is false.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 02:39 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

didnt ventress defeat plenty jedi masters. master llumaniti right?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 02:41 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Which is false.

Which is his point.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Stupid point. thumb up

Just because Tano thinks Ventress is a Sith doesn't mean Purple-girl is retarded also, lol.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 03:33 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

when that Jedi claimed fisto was top 20/30 Ventress probably hadn’t even joined the separatist yet, or at best was only at the beginning of her career as a dark Jedi.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 04:37 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fisto wins more times than not.

People have this weird thinking that when X defeats Y without some ridiculous circumstances it's suddenly X >>>> Y. Fights are random, one random move, one random placement means someone inferior can defeat his superior. You have Maul defeating Qui-Gon in 95% of situations, Maul being obviously superior by every possible account, but Qui-Gon can win these 5 out of 100 fights.

This is how I see Fisto vs. Ventress. Besides their fight, which was by the way also random, Fisto is superior in accolades, historic placement, feats, Force power, speed.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 04:41 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKBart
Maul wins more times than not.

People have this weird thinking that when X defeats Y without some ridiculous circumstances it's suddenly X >>>> Y. Fights are random, one random move, one random placement means someone inferior can defeat his superior. You have Maul defeating Qui-Gon in 95% of situations, Maul being obviously superior by every possible account, but Qui-Gon can win these 5 out of 100 fights.

This is how I see Maul vs. Sidious. Besides their fight, which was by the way also random, Maul is superior in accolades, historic placement, feats, Force power, speed.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 04:54 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Nice but I thought you were going with Maul vs Kenobi/Dooku in that edit.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

@Total Warrior: When Ventress joined the Separatists has no bearing on the quote's impressiveness.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 05:40 PM