KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Incels and violence

Incels and violence
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Incels and violence

I first heard the term Incel used to identify Surtur as someone rejected by women. Many other members have been identified or self identified as Incels. A term from the Internet, most of these on KMC are far right MGTOW guys/kids. Has the Internet turned young men into violent woman haters, could all Incels potentially cause the violence in Toronto?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:39 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

god emporer of dune explored the concept of unspent sexual energy as a powerful radicalization tool. the catholic church manipulated and toxifyied that unspent energy for many centuries. notice how these mtgow/incel communities regard masturbation as something unhealthy and life-damaging. it seems to be a cold war not just against women, but against their own shrivelled and neglected cock n balls.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:23 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe the internet in itself has created incels, no.

I also don't believe that every incel would go out and mass-murder women due to their sexual frustrations for the same reason that every Muslim doesn't mass-murder Westerners.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:12 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
I don't believe the internet in itself has created incels, no.

I also don't believe that every incel would go out and mass-murder women due to their sexual frustrations for the same reason that every Muslim doesn't mass-murder Westerners.

Bingo, though the internet has certainly created many folk who project their own sexual inadequacies onto others. See exhibit A: this thread.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:30 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
god emporer of dune explored the concept of unspent sexual energy as a powerful radicalization tool. the catholic church manipulated and toxifyied that unspent energy for many centuries. notice how these mtgow/incel communities regard masturbation as something unhealthy and life-damaging. it seems to be a cold war not just against women, but against their own shrivelled and neglected cock n balls.
I remember that, yes Kurk actually said he hated Masturbation and it was a waste of energy. Fascinating anaology for Kurk, Surt and the other Incels.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:49 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I remember that, yes Kurk actually said he hated Masturbation and it was a waste of energy. Fascinating anaology for Kurk, Surt and the other Incels.

^Exhibit A continues. Lets enjoy smile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:49 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Pinocchio your anti-women threads expose you, and it's "Let's".

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:00 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Incel + no masturbation = REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:03 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

For all of Putinbot's self-proclaimed wisdom he certainly does not come off as being so by creating this thread. All I see is an inability to consider the different viewpoints of others around him and and overall sense of emotional immaturity/insecurity.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:30 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For all of Putinbot's self-proclaimed wisdom he certainly does not come off as being so by creating this thread. All I see is an inability to consider the different viewpoints of others around him and and overall sense of emotional immaturity/insecurity.

Bingo.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:43 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Putinbot1

You do know their are people out there that actually don’t care much for masturbations right? It’s not because it doesn’t feel good, it’s just not worth the time to them.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:48 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The cry has gone out from Surt, "Incels Assemble".

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 02:08 PM
dadudemon

This is a troll thread and it is amusing for what it is but the first response to this thread seems weird/odd:

This is uncomfortably odd to read from you. You're literally the first incel I came across on the internet.

You were 34-37 (I can't remember) when you revealed, on KMC of all places, you'd only been with one other person your entire life and it was a short and crappy relationship you ruined. And you also revealed in that same post that it had been 2 years since that relationship. So you were in your 30s when you finally got laid.

I understand that Sir Whirly Splatt is just trolling but you're taking this personal and making it a crusader's point to stand on a soap box.

Is the self-critique cathartic or something?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 02:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

eat a dick, chimp

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 03:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Just learned that the Toronto killer was a self-identified incel. Not surprised, as it's not the first time one of these women-hating scared to masturbate clowns went on a killing spree. Sadly, there will be more like this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 03:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Putinbot's like Mr. Miyagi. You don't realize he's helping you and helping you grow while it's happening, you just think he's some crazy old dick making you do shitty chores. YW.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 03:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Putinbot's like Mr. Miyagi. You don't realize he's helping you and helping you grow while it's happening, you just think he's some crazy old dick making you do shitty chores. YW.
Mr. Miyagi lol. Give me a f*cking break.

What super amazing advice has Putinbot offered thus far? Please point me to it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 04:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Mr. Miyagi lol. Give me a f*cking break.

What super amazing advice has Putinbot offered thus far? Please point me to it.

I can't tell you what your own personal wax-on/wax-off is, you have to come to that realization yourself like Daniel-san did and then your eyes and mind will be open.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 04:39 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I can't tell you what your own personal wax-on/wax-off is, you have to come to that realization yourself like Daniel-san did and then your eyes and mind will be open.
I haven't seen him perform the wax on wax off thing aside from getting triggered by STEM by throwing insults. Very mature guy.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 04:42 PM