KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Incels and violence

Incels and violence
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sure you did, here is the quote.
Yeah, that's not me saying his use of the word is wrong, I'm saying he's not a "senpai" in my use of the word and the following sentence indicates how I meant it.

Still not sure if you're having an honest reading comprehension failure moment (it happens) or if you know what I was saying but you're in 'time-waster-troll mode again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, that's not me saying his use of the word is wrong, I'm saying he's not a "senpai" in my use of the word and the following sentence indicates how I meant it.

Still not sure if you're having an honest reading comprehension failure moment (it happens) or if you know what I was saying but you're in 'time-waster-troll mode again.

Sure it is.

BTW, nice attempt to save face by going, "if you disagree with me you're just being a time-waster-troll."

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ah, you're in time-waster-troll mode. Okay then. Have your last word, I allow it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

See, I called it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Well EXCUSE-meeee, sensitive one with the brown belt; that's doodoo coloured btw; you're a doodoo belt.

Senpai means "master" and often used thay way, it also became a sort of meme, where I was at since we're on the interwebs. YW.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:25 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Putinbot1
You're the guy who just pmed me saying the best thing about a 12 year old boy is you can flip him over and imagine he's a 12 year old girl.

That doesn't even make sense, it's the other way around.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:35 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

Ha, nice.

In thread related news, if you google "incel" now, you get multiple stories discussing the subculture of these sexless women hating pathetic men.

-Raw hatred’: why the 'incel' movement targets and terrorises women

-What Is an 'Incel?' Violent Misogynist Subculture Referenced by Toronto Van Attack Suspect Explained

-Incel, the misogynist ideology that inspired the deadly Toronto attack, explained

-Reddit Bans ‘Incel’ Group for Inciting Violence Against Women

Probably a good thing, these losers have the potential to form their own terrorist group if left unchecked, luckily so far most of them seem context being keyboard warriors. But I could see another attack like the one in Toronto or the one in Isla Vista happening.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:39 PM
Silent Master

They target and terrorize women because women don't want anything to do with them and that makes them mad. that and it's easier to give into your rage than it is to acknowledge the problem and work towards fixing it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:51 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That incel group on reddit was genuinely horrific. They were mean, shitty, ugly people who deserved the misery they got.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 08:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
That incel group on reddit was genuinely horrific. They were mean, shitty, ugly people who deserved the misery they got.
Same group you told me about where they'd post stories of how they'd walk in front of women in public and let doors close on them on purpose as a form of 'revenge' and other shitty juvenile behavior?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:02 PM
BackFire

Yep. Many of them also believed that women should be assigned to men as property, they wanted The Handmaid's Tale to be real. They were warped beyond repair.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What a sad pathetic lot. They'll just migrate to MGTOW or another similar sight.

Speaking of though, Season2 of Handmaid's started today I think. Great show.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:31 PM
BackFire

Yeah I watched them last night. Best show currently on TV imo.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Might have to agree with you there, June Osborne does such a fantastic job, love her inner monologues. West World is close though.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:37 PM
BackFire

I think Alexis Bledel is the highlight of that show for me, really happy they expanded her role this season. She steals every scene she's in and has been involved in some of the most powerful and horrific scenes of the entire series.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:39 PM
dadudemon

Ah, you're in time-waster-troll mode. Okay then. Have your last word, I allow it.

lol, that's dadudemon-level of arrogant smugness.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon

At least yours is usually earned, he was clearly saying that kurk's use of the word was wrong and then went into excuse/semantic mode when I correctly called him on it and provided the proof via his quote.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon

The last sentence, absolutely. The first sentence is factual.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Turner does make a compelling argument, but I have to disagree overall. He does correctly point out that Daniel wasn't so squeaky clean himself and quite the dick himself though.

i don't subscribe to his idiotic notion that daniel was the bully. he arrived at his conclusion by casually glossing over some 'minor' details like johnny stalking his ex gf and later pretty much attempting to murder daniel. johnny was the much shittier shit, but daniel was still a shit.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

We agree. Touch penises now?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:58 PM