KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Will China win the A.I. race because of Trump?

Will China win the A.I. race because of Trump?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Adam would have to. If He agree'ed He would lose all Political Support from His Lefty OverLords

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 01:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

the more important question is whether government's will start regulating ai use before it's too late.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 02:30 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

cringy kbro

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 04:11 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 01:06 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
cringy kbro

u rite, we should let beings who can do more than us grow a desire for self preservation. That'll end well.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 08:32 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It does in most films on the subject stick out tongue

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

The other question is which entity will win the race.

AGI might be a very long ways away (if it ever comes), so it's very possible that the landscape will look very different then: that being said, at the moment Google seems to be in the lead.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 07:43 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote