KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » IW Thor vs Superman

IW Thor vs Superman
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Stormbreaker one shots Superman.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 01:08 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Thor has the odin force and stormbreaker now, one hit from that will cut Clark in two..I don't see how he's going to actually connect on Clark though

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 03:32 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Enough of this star heat wanking nonsense. He didn't tank it, he took it for a few seconds and passed out. In fact, he was dying until he got Stormbreaker. The dwarf said so himself. A star like our Sun has a surface temperature of around 5000° Celsius and a core temperature of 15,000,000° Celsius. We don't know how much Thor got hit with, but it's in that range and it nearly killed him.

Now just for comparison, Superman survived a nuke at point blank range, though he was badly injured. A nuclear blast burns with 100,000,000° Celsius. And this is without factoring in the insane kinetic energy of the blast itself.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:40 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

superman does the IMP+his own strength, and sends thor flying to asgard with odin there to comfort him.

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:57 AM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Obvious bait post is obvious.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

But he does have Storm Breaker which healed him instantly.

So tanking the force of a Star feat is legit.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 11:19 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
But he does have Storm Breaker which healed him instantly.

So tanking the force of a Star feat is legit.

That's healing, not tanking. If Groot wasn't there to finish the axe Thor was dead. I'm not saying it wasn't impressive, and Thor really was the best part of the movie, but lets not over wank it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 11:26 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Psychotron
Enough of this star heat wanking nonsense. He didn't tank it, he took it for a few seconds and passed out. In fact, he was dying until he got Stormbreaker. The dwarf said so himself. A star like our Sun has a surface temperature of around 5000° Celsius and a core temperature of 15,000,000° Celsius. We don't know how much Thor got hit with, but it's in that range and it nearly killed him.

Now just for comparison, Superman survived a nuke at point blank range, though he was badly injured. A nuclear blast burns with 100,000,000° Celsius. And this is without factoring in the insane kinetic energy of the blast itself.

Thor took a blast from the core of a dying star to specify. Since there is no evidence on how hot these star is, we could just speculate.

Either way, Thor with Stormbreaker is powerful enough to defeat the Kryptonian dude.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 12:51 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Guess Supes didn’t tank the nuke then

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 12:54 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by carthage
Guess Supes didn’t tank the nuke then

He did, and?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 01:01 PM
Psychotron

Carthage, he didn't tank it. He survived it. Doomsday tanked it.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Thor took a blast from the core of a dying star to specify. Since there is no evidence on how hot these star is, we could just speculate.

Either way, Thor with Stormbreaker is powerful enough to defeat the Kryptonian dude.

Yeah, but he's not fast enough to tag one. And it really says something about Thor when he can only win if he's armed with a hax weapon.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 01:17 PM
emporerpants

Superman wins due to speed. Realistically Thor should not be able to hit him and he should be able to hit Thor at will. After enough hits Thor will go down. After all, Thor got taken out by Hulk in Thor 3 when he was unable to move. Superman is fast enough to do the exact same thing, and Thor will be equally as helpless. However, with equal speed Thor wins, and if Thor DOES manage to hit Supes (very unlikely) he wins. Stormbreaker is broke as f*** and Thor has done some damn impressive things in Avengers 3. He is EASILY the most powerful avenger. As it should be. Was also nice to see the how the Hulk was treated, totally stomped into oblivion to the point of being too scared to come out again. That was HILARIOUS. After all the Hulk wank, that was some funny shit, no offense to Hulk fans, he is obviously coming back in the next movie and wrecking shop.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 01:27 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Yeah, but he's not fast enough to tag one. And it really says something about Thor when he can only win if he's armed with a hax weapon.

Well Thor was able to hit Hela, which has pretty insane speed feats!

Also forgot lightning? Superman aint as fast as light! Superman will eventually lower his guard (As he did with Batman) and he will get decapitated!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 03:02 PM
$on OF krypton

i actually think they both did, with superman feeling more of the effect, thats why he was floating in space as if his life force had been drained. And lets not forget that was a weakened supes, who had been fighting batman, being exposed to kryptonite almost every time..... that being said if supes were not to use his fists (which imho, he can still use and win) and fought with speed the way he did against flash in JL, Thor is gonna find himself in the very core of the sun. And There It Ends.

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 03:04 PM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Also forgot lightning? Superman aint as fast as light! Superman will eventually lower his guard (As he did with Batman) and he will get decapitated!

Really? Hela has Flash-level speed? Show me, please.

Lightning won't do much to Superman, he has endured much worse. You can't compare Thor with Batman. Superman was trying to talk Bruce down, not fight him.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 03:05 PM
Darth Thor

Oh yeah I completely forgot about the Nuke in BvS!

Thors durability is truly > Supermans.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 03:15 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Really? Hela has Flash-level speed? Show me, please.

Lightning won't do much to Superman, he has endured much worse. You can't compare Thor with Batman. Superman was trying to talk Bruce down, not fight him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24vtRhMbDEA

Minute 2: Do you want to compare the blast from Sokovia with that?

Also, the Nuke obliterated Superman. Throughout this board it has several times been proven that Sokovia's blast rivals that of a nuke. So reconsider your position.

Superman's speed is irrelevant when we consider lightning in the equation.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 03:30 PM
$on OF krypton

1.) Thor might have been able to hit hela but, superman is thousands of times faster than her. So once again thor would not see his opponent.

2.) I cant believe you said supes is not as fast as light. It might not have been clearly shown in the movies, but by default supes is AS FAST and even FASTER than light (e.g supes vs flash "fight" scene. I double dare thor to replicate that feat.)

3.) Superman only lowered his guard bcos he knew if used just 1 percent of his power, he would kill bruce. He Dosent Do This On A regular.

4.) Only kryptonite has been shown in the movies to weaken him to a state where he can be decapitated.

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 03:56 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

That's healing, not tanking. If Groot wasn't there to finish the axe Thor was dead. I'm not saying it wasn't impressive, and Thor really was the best part of the movie, but lets not over wank it.

And Superman would have been dead from the nuke if he wasn't healed bu the sun. So he didn't tank the nuke either. At least Thor tanked that blast for a few seconds.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 04:01 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by $on OF krypton
1.) Thor might have been able to hit hela but, superman is thousands of times faster than her. So once again thor would not see his opponent.

2.) I cant believe you said supes is not as fast as light. It might not have been clearly shown in the movies, but by default supes is AS FAST and even FASTER than light (e.g supes vs flash "fight" scene. I double dare thor to replicate that feat.)

3.) Superman only lowered his guard bcos he knew if used just 1 percent of his power, he would kill bruce. He Dosent Do This On A regular.

4.) Only kryptonite has been shown in the movies to weaken him to a state where he can be decapitated.

1. Prove that Superman is faster than light. Because Hell as sure he aint.
Because if you can't prove that your entire post falls into pieces.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 04:04 PM