KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » IW Thor vs Superman

IW Thor vs Superman
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
And you presented no proof that Thor is resistant against aircraft bullets.

He survived the Asgardian ship explosion.

Aircraft bullets could not blow that ship up. They do not have the force.

Thor has better feats, which have been presented to you countless times but they are pointless to bring up because you Troll around them, and ignore what you do not like.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 03:22 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Darth Thor
He survived the Asgardian ship explosion.

Aircraft bullets could not blow that ship up. They do not have the force.

Thor has better feats, which have been presented to you countless times but they are pointless to bring up because you Troll around them, and ignore what you do not like.

What? Aircraft bullets aren't bombs. They penetrate. Why couldn't an aircraft bullet penetrate the ship?

Also, I vaguely remember the scene. Can you post it?

"Thor has better feats" is an opinion. I want to see facts. Why are they better feats? Prove it. Give me some approximate level of forces we are dealing with. Back it up with some sort of science. Otherwise, you are just guessing.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:31 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

What? Aircraft bullets aren't bombs. They penetrate. Why couldn't an aircraft bullet penetrate the ship?

Do you think an aircraft bullet has this much Force:

https://youtu.be/F4efXYemqEg

At 3:22.

Have you even seen the film?

You want me to provide calculations that explosion is > a few aircraft bullets.

Are you f***ing retarded or something?

Do you also need calculations to know that Mike Tyson hits harder than a 10 year old?

We saw Hulk tank aircraft bullets. Did those bullets destroy the Hellocarrier? Or even a chunk off the Hellicarrier? Use your brain for once.

Do you have any common sense at all? Do you have a functioning brain even?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 05:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

You do understand that explosions send out fragmentation that penetrates like a bullet. I have personally seen frag wounds go straight through a man, similar to a bullet. The only real difference is the barreling,rifling and usually the round itself.

Will a frag from a standard issue grenade go as far as a round from a rifle? No. But I imagine a tiny piece of metal powered by something like, say the sokovia explosion would.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 06:27 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

And you presented no proof that Thor is resistant against aircraft bullets.

You're a liar, multiple feats have been posted that are superior to aircraft bullets.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 10:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Ok, let's hash out the details here.

Reasons to think Thor can tank aircraft bullets:
1. He survived the full force of a neutron star for a few minutes.
2. He took a point-blank repulsor blast to the face without even a red mark on his face.
3. He survived the Bifrost and Sokovia explosions without a scratch.
4. He's proven tougher than IM who is legitimately bulletproof
5. He's proven tougher than Loki is has onscreen feats of being bulletproof and taking an exploding arrow to the face without issue.
6. He's taken repeated hits to the face from Hulk without a scratch.
7. No Asgardian has been harmed by a human-made weapon yet, not even a lowly farmer.
8. There are scenes of Thor being in the line of fire from jet planes (both in Avengers and AOU) and again he left unscathed.
9. He's fallen from hundreds of feet without any injury.

Reasons to think aircraft bullets can actually harm Thor:
1. h1's made-up math

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 10:51 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte

2. He took a point-blank repulsor blast to the face without even a red mark on his face.
5. He's proven tougher than Loki is has onscreen feats of being bulletproof and taking an exploding arrow to the face without issue.
7. No Asgardian has been harmed by a human-made weapon yet, not even a lowly farmer.
8. There are scenes of Thor being in the line of fire from jet planes (both in Avengers and AOU) and again he left unscathed.

1. h1's made-up math

h1 will lie and claim those feats are inferior to aircraft bullets.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 10:55 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Loki did stab him, but was that an asgardian knife or something?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:35 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by steverules_2
Loki did stab him, but was that an asgardian knife or something?

Loki uses asgardian/magical weapons... which would obviously be made so that they can harm other Asgardians, otherwise they'd be useless for their purposes.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:45 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

1. h1's made-up math

1. The force wasn't that great as proven by Thor's acceleration
2. Repulser blast <<<aircraft bullets
3. Bifrost <<aircraft bullets and
Sokovia is unknown where Thor was
And still < aircraft bullets.
4. IM had bullet holes per the movie.
5. Aircraft bullets >>>>>>>>>regular bullets
6. The hits were <<<<aircraft bullets judging on how far he hit Thor away.
7. Irrelevant.
8. Didn't see Thor get hit
9. Less than aircraft bullets and people have survive this stuff.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:55 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
h1 will lie and claim those feats are inferior to aircraft bullets.
Then prove that they are not.
Bran posted proof that such bullets CAN penetrate 3 inch thick titanium.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:56 AM
Silent Master

Superior feats have been provided by multiple posters. You're just a liar and a troll.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Then prove that they are not.
Bran posted proof that such bullets CAN penetrate 3 inch thick titanium.
H1 you are a waste of time. The jury is out you are a clown no one takes seriously.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Superior feats have been provided by multiple posters. You're just a liar and a troll.
So these superior feats have Thor enduring things that can either punch (with force) through 3 inch thick titanium or break a slab of it?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:11 AM
Silent Master

Your trolling is obvious, you want someone to answer yes so you can call it a claim and then demand proof. The fact is, you made the original claim and therefore the burden of proof is on you.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:23 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

So these superior feats have Thor enduring things that can either punch (with force) through 3 inch thick titanium or break a slab of it?

A 20mm can penetrate 3 inches of titanium?

Would like to see your proof pls.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:49 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

1. The force wasn't that great as proven by Thor's acceleration
2. Repulser blast <<<aircraft bullets
3. Bifrost <<aircraft bullets and
Sokovia is unknown where Thor was
And still < aircraft bullets.
4. IM had bullet holes per the movie.
5. Aircraft bullets >>>>>>>>>regular bullets
6. The hits were <<<<aircraft bullets judging on how far he hit Thor away.
7. Irrelevant.
8. Didn't see Thor get hit
9. Less than aircraft bullets and people have survive this stuff.

All you did was spout your opinions on why you think my arguments were wrong but you never really provided any proof that aircraft bullets can pierce Thor.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:13 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by Nibedicus
A 20mm can penetrate 3 inches of titanium?

Would like to see your proof pls.

30mm

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:21 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

30mm

You mean the same 30mm rounds Superman ran away from in MoS?

Funny you were arguing 20mm for pages and now suddenly it's 30mm, amirite?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:29 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

All you did was spout your opinions on why you think my arguments were wrong but you never really provided any proof that aircraft bullets can pierce Thor.
Opinions? Isn't that what you are doing? You listed superior feats IN YOUR OPINION.

Your trolling is obvious, you want someone to answer yes so you can call it a claim and then demand proof. The fact is, you made the original claim and therefore the burden of proof is on you.

They claim that the feats are superior. I gave a feat by the bullets. It's on them to prove the superiority.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:43 AM