KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Bill Cosby found guilty and sentenced

Bill Cosby found guilty and sentenced
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:20 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

#HollywoodIsRacist

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It's still not enough, if you ask me. Anyone else would have received 5 times that sentence. We need stricter punishments for sex offenders.

When I was a TDCJ prison corrections officer I had the displeasure of working amidst the Sex Offender Treatment Program (SOTP) and the convicted predators therein. Every time I had to work 3 Row or 4 Row in A Building, my stomach would churn just by being among those animals. Sometimes I would actually bring latex gloves and Purell with me if I had to go to those wings because I felt so disgusted. I hate it when people say "Don't judge all convicted criminals. Some of them are trying to be rehabilitated." Yeah, those who say that can shut the **** up and GTFO. You didn't read their files and/or travel cards and learn that some of them were kidnapping rapists, some were incestual pederasts who transferred HIV to their own children, and some of them were even former priests who took advantage of their young believers and molested them with religious guilt and lies. Sex offenders sicken me to my absolute core.

I'm known for being a smart ass who often makes jokes and posts that some people will find offensive, but I never joke about shit like this...............at least to an extent. I made a jocular post back when the #MeToo movement began and one friend of mine took offense to it. I wasn't joking about rape or sexual assault, but sometimes peoples' interpretations aren't shared or similar. Jokes are one thing, but to genuinely mock the grief, shame, and pain of someone who was sexually assaulted is lower than snake shit. There is a line that just shouldn't be crossed when it comes to humor, even my brand of warped, black, shock humor. Having said all that, I say of sound mind and body that if I had the power, the resources, and the authority I would round up every single sex offender, rapist, molester, pedophile, hebephile, ephebophile, predator, and general scumbag piece of shit with intentions of sexual battery and I would put them into concentration camps and gas them with Zyklon B, the same kind of lethal chemical used in the extermination of more than six million innocent Jewish men, women, and children. That's truly how I feel.

The worst part about all of this is that Cosby will probably get the "Martha Stewart" treatment and serve his sentence in some kind of "detainment center" as opposed to an actual prison facility. ****ing celebrities get away with far too much. Still, some remnant of justice has been served today. If only more headlines read as such as opposed to bitter and cynical topics that trigger and divide us as mature and civil human adults instead of bringing us closer together.

"At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst." -Aristotle

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against. - Malcolm X

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Give me a break.

There wasn't even enough evidence and SUDDENLY before the statute of limitations runs out AND to coincide with an election the case reopens. To top it off there is a mistrial and they immediately go back to trial.

This was a farce from the beginning.

Last edited by LordofBrooklyn on Sep 25th, 2018 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:27 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Should we take Jimmy Kimmel's advice and have his dick chopped off as well?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Should we take Jimmy Kimmel's advice and have his dick chopped off as well?

Yeah, when he advocates for Weinstein's, Singer, Allen and a myriad of others to be cut off as well.

Funny how there aren't a myriad of Weinstein and Singer jokes isn't it?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:31 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Give me a break.

There wasn't even enough evidence and SUDDENLY before the statute of limitations runs out AND to coincide with an election the case reopens. To top it off there is a mistrial and they immediately go back to trial.

This was a farce from the beginning.

Well Cosby admitted to drugging them.

No what is in fact a farce is the entire situation with Brett Kavanaugh, where the evidence is so flimsy it is almost a parody.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Plenty of Prison Pudding to Go Around!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Plenty of Prison Pudding to Go Around!

The only thing that would make Cosby happy is if there were plenty of prison quaaludes to go around.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I think most prisoners would agree with that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:35 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Surtur
Well Cosby admitted to drugging them.

No what is in fact a farce is the entire situation with Brett Kavanaugh, where the evidence is so flimsy it is almost a parody.

What are you talking about?

These accusations span several decades and the debaucherous period he was in WITH Hefner, Sinatra, Stone and others they ALL were using drugs. It's not some nefarious setup that suits media narratives and memes, it was the 60's and 70's in Hollywood.

Quaaludes weren't even in existence when the vast majority of these incidents were alleged to take place.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:41 PM
Flyattractor

You could get a Drink WITH OUT Drugs in the Sixties?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Weird how certain people only believe the women accusers if the person accused is part of or considered "the Left!".

As far as Cosby's sentencing, he got slapped on the wrist considering what the charges were. 3 years is nothing considering what a non famous/rich person would have received in a similar situaton. He probably won't serve 6 months before he's retired to an ultra minimum security day spa "prison".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well the LEFT is pretty racist so...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:46 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Robtard
Weird how certain people only believe the women accusers if the person accused is part of or considered "the Left!".

As far as Cosby's sentencing, he got slapped on the wrist considering what the charges were. 3 years is nothing considering what a non famous/rich person would have received in a similar situaton. He probably won't serve 6 months before he's retired to an ultra minimum security day spa "prison".

The average person wouldn't have went to trial.

The previous District Attorney came to the same conclusion before the present one saw the case as a literal campaign slogan.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I believe you're mistaken, while Cosby's world-wide fame bought far more attention to this than say me or you being charged with being a serial rapist would have, that same fame got him a slap in the wrist when it came to sentencing.

Your story would have been a blip on the news by comparison, but you'd be facing 50+ years in a federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 25th, 2018 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 08:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

#RobbieisRacist

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 08:03 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Robtard
I believe you're mistaken, while Cosby's world-wide fame bought far more attention to this than say me or you being charged with being a serial rapist would have, that same fame got him a slap in the wrist when it came to sentencing.

Your story would have been a blip on the news by comparison, but you'd be facing 50+ years in a federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison.

He wasn't charged with being a serial rapist he was charged on the basis of a single accusation. One so flimsy that it was never pursued for nearly a decade until an election came into play.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 08:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The average person wouldn't have went to trial.

The previous District Attorney came to the same conclusion before the present one saw the case as a literal campaign slogan.
You are an idiot tbh. I suspect a Trumper. Continue to live in your own reality. Reality says guilty.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 08:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are an idiot tbh. I suspect a Trumper. Continue to live in your own reality. Reality says guilty.

The facts are self evident.

I notice a moronic scumbag such as yourself could never stand on the ground of facts and reason.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 08:23 PM