KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Baby Alfie

Baby Alfie
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Would you rather get killed instantly or slowly tortured to death? If you answered the former, you acknowledge that some things are worse than death.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:10 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

As long as there is Life you should fight to save it. That is a problem with the Leftist Mind Set. They have been CHEAPENING Life for decades.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

You didn't answer my question

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:15 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
The baby is potentially suffering and in pain, and there is no cure. Beni is right.

So the state decides to end it, the parents decide to fight for it. Who has the better claim on the kid's life?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:20 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

He never will. Mwahahahaha.

He probably won't though.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I think I would choose the LIVE One. Cause if I am ALIVE I can continue to FIGHT!

And funny how you compare the Baby Alfie Scenario to a Torture Session.

Kind of What the Land of U.K Doctors are doing. They are HOLDING Alfie a Literally Prisoner in that country.
Think how much money it would save the state if they let some other country take over the med bills.

And I toss your question back at you.

WHICH OPTION WOULD YOU CHOOSE?!

Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Stigma
Who has the better claim on the kid's life?

Medical science

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:21 PM
Flyattractor

Medical science

Nice to know that You Support State Approved Slavery.

PEOPLE NOW BELONG TO THE STATE!!!!!!!!

eek!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:22 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

yeah ok you have to be a troll

Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Medical science
Why?

Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Because what's factually deemed best for the child should take priority over the parent's wishes. The parents don't have the authority to dictate a course of action that would prolong the child's suffering.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:24 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Stigma
Why?

More generally children aren't the property of their parents and we don't allow things like child abuse, so there's a clear precedence for the welfare for the child overriding parental authority.

Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Because what's factually deemed best for the child should take priority over the parent's wishes. The parents don't have the authority to dictate a course of action that would prolong the child's suffering.

I see.

Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

More generally children aren't the property of their parents and we don't allow things like child abuse, so there's a clear precedence for the welfare for the child overriding parental authority.

I see.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:25 PM
Flyattractor

I have a Differing Opinion to him/her/it. To ...that just automatically makes those that DISAGREE a "Troll".

I answered you little Question? Can You give an answer to it yourself?

Would you rather get killed instantly or slowly tortured to death? If you answered the former, you acknowledge that some things are worse than death.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:26 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Pretty much.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:26 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So in other words. We can walk up to any Parents in the History of the World point at the child and say...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:29 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

in which flyboy reveals what this is really about: ma property rights. sad

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:40 PM
Flyattractor

in which flyboy reveals what this is really about : ma property rights. sad

(please log in to view the image)

This is How Babies are Made! Aint that right Beni!?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:43 PM
SquallX

So if children aren’t the property of their parents, those this means their are the Government’s property then?

Be real careful with your answer if you chooses the latter!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:45 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote