KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Baby Alfie

Baby Alfie
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
So if children aren’t the property of their parents, those this means their are the Government’s property then?

Be real careful with your answer if you chooses the latter!

The answer would be that a child is no one's "property", though the parent's are responsible for said child's well being and there is precedence where the state can interfere if said parents are doing something harmful to the child's well being and/or quality of life. I hope that clears up your confusion.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by SquallX
So if children aren’t the property of their parents, those this means their are the Government’s property then?

Be real careful with your answer if you chooses the latter!
laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

or a conservative, not much difference apparently. sad

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:57 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

or a conservative, not much difference apparently. sad

After what your country , The Land of U.K has done the lasft few years.

I would have to say if any country around here acts "SITHY" it would be yours.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 07:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

no surprise since conservatives are running it, yeah

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 07:24 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

MmmmmYeah. Try again.

wink

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 07:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Look at this Flyboy:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/1229...idon-mitsotakis

Even your favourite “news” site cucks for our government. eek!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 07:31 PM
Flyattractor

The PM ISN'T THE WHOLE OF THE GOVERNMENT! Now is she?

Lots of Lefties still hold High positions in your Horrible Land of U.K.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 07:48 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

is that so, can you name some flyboy?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 08:00 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This situation sounds horrible.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 08:00 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
That would be reason to have a panel of medical professionals evaluate the baby's condition, which has little resemblance to what the parents were trying to do.

Do you think the doctors would be doing the same thing if this was Prince Williams kid? Would the royals be prevented from taking their child to another country for medical treatment?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Would the doctors be willing to do the same thing if it was their own kid?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:05 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I see one side making a lot of emotional arguments without much of a consistent line of reasoning. i mean, come on - it's really, really easy to point out the logical flaws in Fly Attractor and co.'s case. You guys surely aren't thinking it through very honestly.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:10 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb

That's rarely ever a fair argument, the "what if you...". A person in that position is emotionally compromised and I'd expect any parent to toss aside reason and logic when their child's life is on the line. The doctors' responsible is to put aside emotion and judge from a point of science and facts to the best of thier ability and training.

eg Similar when people use the "what if your loved one was murdered" angle as a means to force a pro capital punishment argument. Obviously I'd probably want to person dead, but I'm emotionally compromised in that situation. The State should make decisions based on logic/reason.

edit: Or what Ellimist said /ninja'd

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 27th, 2018 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Do you think the doctors would be doing the same thing if this was Prince Williams kid? Would the royals be prevented from taking their child to another country for medical treatment?
Originally posted by Emperordmb
look at these alt-bros and their #gotcha questions.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Are these miracle Italian doctors (who apparently are saying they can't do much?) being stopped from coming to the UK to perform whatever treatment?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:26 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Dunno, I assume if he is being denied life support they would not be allowed to come to the UK to treat him.

However Italy doesn’t seem to be offering anything in particular, this all appears a result of the father petitioning the Pope for help.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Are these miracle Italian doctors (who apparently are saying they can't do much?) being stopped from coming to the UK to perform whatever treatment?

Don't know. Italy sent a chopper to the UK for the kid. The UK responded by posting police near the baby IIRC.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see one side making a lot of emotional arguments without much of a consistent line of reasoning. i mean, come on - it's really, really easy to point out the logical flaws in Fly Attractor and co.'s case. You guys surely aren't thinking it through very honestly.

Can't speak for others, but I'm not trying to point out the flaws in anyone's case. I am simply curious if people believe the royals in the UK would receive the same exact treatment. If people think they would be told "No, you can't remove your sick child to get treatment in another country, he has to die".

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:28 PM
dadudemon

Uh, do you? There is basically no chance you could've gotten a double digit score on the MCAT, so I'm going to go with no. What I said, however, is the consensus of every medical expert I've seen review his case, so the experts are not on your side.

I got a 524.

I have determined that this baby is pregnant.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I got a 524.

I have determined that this baby is pregnant.

The baby self identifies as a healthy baby and not a sick one.

Boom, nailed it. Now the UK needs to explain why healthy babies can't go to Italy.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:31 PM