KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Baby Alfie

Baby Alfie
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The baby self identifies as a healthy baby and not a sick one.

Boom, nailed it. Now the UK needs to explain why healthy babies can't go to Italy.

Checkmate, atheists.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

i agree with beni and elm

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 06:46 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
i agree with beni and elm

SO you think that we are just Slaves to what every Government we are subject to?

And that is pure Fascism right there.

So no shock.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 06:48 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Flyattractor
SO you think that we are just Slaves to what every Government we are subject to?

And that is pure Fascism right there.

So no shock.

yes, the ancap thinks that we should be slaves to the government.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 06:49 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Viva La Revolution.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 06:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

So the kid passed away this morning:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...of-life-support

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 12:54 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

finally the end of it

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 01:04 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Let the lawsuit began.

Surtur’s right. If this baby’s parents were rich, are the royal babies, they would have not denied them the chance to seek further medical help elsewhere, no matter how slim the chances were.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 01:07 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The kid was basically a corpse with a pulse. He wasn’t suffering.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 01:19 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by SquallX
Let the lawsuit began.

Surtur’s right. If this baby’s parents were rich, are the royal babies, they would have not denied them the chance to seek further medical help elsewhere, no matter how slim the chances were.
The chances weren't slim, they were non-existent, the vast majority of his brain had been reduced to fluid, medical professional after medical professional ruled that there was no chance he would ever recover.

Do you think that its ethically responsible to artificially prolong a child's life when there is no chance at all of him ever getting better?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 01:44 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
The chances weren't slim, they were non-existent, the vast majority of his brain had been reduced to fluid, medical professional after medical professional ruled that there was no chance he would ever recover.

Do you think that its ethically responsible to artificially prolong a child's life when there is no chance at all of him ever getting better?

Just tell me you can answer "yes" to the question of "would this have played out exactly the same if this was Will and Kates kid?".

In fact I encourage anyone who thinks the answer is "yes" to say so.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 02:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Why should I waste time answering your dumb question?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 03:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why should I waste time answering your dumb question?

Because you just wasted time asking me why you should waste time.

IMO if he was Will and Kate's kid instead of being a corpse he'd be in Italy receiving treatment. And that is wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 28th, 2018 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

No I’d like to know, why do you think this question is relevant?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 04:01 PM
Flyattractor

So the kid passed away this morning:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...of-life-support

Yes. Good Thing they pretty much kept the child Prisoner until the State got its wishes and the Child Died. When the State Wants You Dead. It will Have its way.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The kid was basically a corpse with a pulse. He wasn’t suffering.

So you were one of the Medical Professionals working this case?

Funny how 2 of our Homosexual Posters are 2 of the most UNSYMPATHETIC in this issue. I thought The LGBTQXQYZ crowd were supposed to be More Open Heart-ed then everyone else?!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 07:58 PM
Flyattractor

Next person the State will want to put on their "To Kill" List will probably be this guy......

Hopsital kicks Alfie's Family Priest out of Hopsital when He points out they are being watched by God...Aka They know what they did was Wrong!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 08:00 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Medical science
thumb up Perhaps I misjudged you. Good Post!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 08:03 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 08:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I’d like to know, why do you think this question is relevant?

It's relevant if the child would still be alive right now if he had a different set of parents.

Why is this shit so hard to answer for you? I will ask you one more time. Do you feel this child would have received the same treatment if he was a royal? A failure to answer will mean the answer is "no". And I don't care how you rationalize it, nor do I care if you're going to whine about relevancy, etc.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 08:39 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you were one of the Medical Professionals working this case?

Funny how 2 of our Homosexual Posters are 2 of the most UNSYMPATHETIC in this issue. I thought The LGBTQXQYZ crowd were supposed to be More Open Heart-ed then everyone else?!

No, but I don’t need to be a medical professional to know that someone who is braindead cannot feel pain or suffer.

Not sure if it’s me you’re calling gay, but I’m quite straight.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:02 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote