KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Obama vs. Putin

Obama vs. Putin
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Look at all the phags lining up to suck Putin's cock.
It’s quite fascinating how much the Internet loves authoritarian characters.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 09:07 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

history will mock them as the stooges who trusted an openly hostile foreign power, and called themselves patriots

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 12:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, if I were some smart af scientist, I would defect to Russia or China where science is less taboo and where social-standards/ethics don't exist.

I'm thinking of the first cloning facilities in China; the neurosurgeon who's going to perform the head-transplant there. Neither of those two things are possible in the USA.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 12:31 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

So saying Putin is smart means we’re cocking to him now?

You people are morons!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 01:10 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX

You people are morons!

Indeed.

You're not allowed to say anything about anyone that they view as "associated with Trump." If there was none of the controversy between Trump and Putin having an affair, then they'd be honest.

In fact, I bet you they'd be bouncing up and down on Putin's cock if Putin didn't like Trump and was vocal about it.

Why are lefties have so much emotional bias? It gets in the way of some otherwise very smart people, sometimes.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 03:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by SquallX

You people are morons!
No, saying Putin was better for Russia than Obama was for America is “cocking to him.” Someone who has an iron grip on the politics of his country, is blatantly authoritarian, has isolated Russia diplomatically and hampered it economically due to consistent foreign incursions and general meddling, is not better for Russia than Obama was for America. Holding that opinion is absolutely laughable—even if you think Obama was a bad president.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 05:59 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

- Who was more powerful? Obama. Putin had 2 times higher power over his country, but honestly, mid-tier power over USA > authority over Russia.

- Who is more intelligent? Honestly, toss up. Putin seems more intelligent because his political moves were more intelligent, but that's just one area.

- Who is the more skilled politician? Putin.

- Who was more personally successful? Putin.

- Who was better for their country? For the country's standing and politics? Putin. But for the citizens themselves? Obama no contest lol.

- Who was better for the world? Neither was good kek

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 06:04 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama is more self-assured, he doesn't have photographs taken of himself in various stages of undress.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-biography.html

I have no problem if history proves Putin is gay, however, his hypocrisy towards Russian homosexuals is hilarious if true.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 07:51 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Obama has said on multiple occasions that he didn't deserve to get into Harvard.

OK but he clearly did, lol.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:17 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Re: Obama vs. Putin

Not too knowledgeable on Putin, but:

Originally posted by The Ellimist
- Who was more powerful?
- Who is more intelligent?
- Who is the more skilled politician?
- Who was more personally successful?
- Who was better for their country?
- Who was better for the world?

1. Probably Putin. Forbes' list of The World's Most Powerful People has Obama above Putin from 2009-2012 when Putin was Prime Minister, then Putin above Obama from 2012-2015 when he was President. That makes sense, I suppose.

2. Difficult to say; won't take a strong position on it now.

3. I'd say Putin, for his feat of maneuvering himself into power for an unbroken twenty years even with position changes. I believe Obama's relationship with Congress was one of the aspects of his presidency that even his advocates criticised. So it shouldn't really be a contest.

4. Putin, just going off their period of relevance in the world. Again, no contest.

5. Neither were "good" in my opinion, but to my knowledge Obama's done more to advance civil rights and combat injustices in his country. Lots to criticise as well, but I think that's better than what Putin's done for his citizens. Don't really care about their advancements for their states, though I believe Obama's been better for his country's image abroad as well.

6. Again, I think neither can be described as "good", but Obama comes out on top for his role in the Paris climate accord. Not aware of any comparable advancements for humanity on Putin's end. Both are embracing dangerous nuclear initiatives, it seems.

Last edited by SunRazer on Apr 30th, 2018 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:52 AM
SunRazer is currently offline Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote