KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Korean Peace Talks

Korean Peace Talks
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Strawman.

Lol then why did you meltdown over me saying I'm glad we're in the process of getting them back?

And btw you of all people whining about a strawman is just the pot calling the kettle black.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2018 10:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Strawman.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2018 10:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

"Thank you to Chairman Kim Jong Un for keeping your word & starting the process of sending home the remains of our great and beloved missing fallen! I am not at all surprised that you took this kind action. Also, thank you for your nice letter - l look forward to seeing you soon!" -Trump 8/02/2018

:0
could have done with some kisses at the end there.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2018 11:01 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Some "xoxoxo" would have been a nice touch, agreed. But when you've already tongue-punched Kim's anus on the world stage for all to see, it's probably unnecessary at this point; it's assumed.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2018 11:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Cool, so the talks continue? And NK is still on target to reconcile?

Also, what's this stupid shit I'm reading about Trump making NK legitimate? NK was already legitimate. So what are you fools going on about? "OH NO!!! TRUMP MADE NORTH KOREA A LEVEL 77 LEGITIMATE COUNTRY AND IT WAS PREVIOUSLY A LEVEL 76.9999!"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 01:44 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 05:06 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Well I'm shook.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 05:13 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump says Pompeo won't go to North Korea, criticizes denuclearization progress

Citing insufficient progress on the issue of denuclearization, President Donald Trump nixed plans for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to make what would have been his fourth visit to North Korea Friday, canceling next week's trip just one day after it was announced by Pompeo.

"I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time, because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula," Trump tweeted on Friday. "Secretary Pompeo looks forward to going to North Korea in the near future, most likely after our Trading relationship with China is resolved."
-snip

Oh dear. Will Kimmy cease to be a cool dude in the near future?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 09:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

North Korean official contradicts President Trump's account of failed nuclear negotiations

WASHINGTON – North Korea’s foreign minister on Thursday contradicted President Donald Trump's account of the failed negotiations in Hanoi.

During a rare news conference in Vietnam's capital, Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho said the North Koreans offered far more - and asked for far less - than the way Trump characterized the proposal.

"It became crystal clear that the United States was not ready to accept our proposal," Ri said through a translator. “Our proposal will never be changed, even though the United States proposes negotiation again in the future."
-snip

So no deal was had and it seems N. Korea got something they wanted, the POTUS acknowledging Kim Jong-un on the world state as a legitimate leader who "loves his people" and is a "good guy", while doing nothing much in return. And here I was assured by Trumpers that Kim was going to 'bend the knee'.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:45 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw your mad again about Trump? Guess what, he’s still your presidentlaughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:46 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Please, tell me again how you're not really a Trump supporter anymore, when all you can do is try and deflect and shit in any thread where some unflattering reality about Trump's failures are brought up.

N. Korea (and China by extension) played Trump and he fell for it, deal with that like an adult

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:50 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah I'll concede that didn't work out.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:51 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please, tell me again how you're not really a Trump supporter anymore, when all you can do is try and deflect and shit in any thread where some unflattering reality about Trump's failures are brought up.

N. Korea (and China by extension) played Trump and he fell for it, deal with that like an adult

He’s still your president

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:54 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He’s still your president

Yep, TI of old is back.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:56 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh? I don’t believe I’ve insulted you. I’m hoping to cure you of TDS.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah I'll concede that didn't work out.

Thanks for the adult response.

But I think you're not seeing that it looks like Kim played Trump. Kim got something he's wanted, the POTUS on the world stage declaring the Kim's a good person who loves his people, the US got nothing much in return.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:58 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Thanks for the adult response.

But I think you're not seeing that it looks like Kim played Trump. He got something, the POTUS on the world stage declaring the Kim a good person who loves his people, the US got nothing much in return.

No I'm seeing that.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:59 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You wanted him to fail so it doesn’t matter.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 06:59 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s not like you have any good wishes for a good outcome Rob, you want him to fail so you can come here and get your meaningless words n.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 07:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
No I'm seeing that.

You don't t think Kim being noted as 'a good guy who cares about his people' is something he wanted when previously he was a 'murderous dictator who oppresses his own people'?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 07:06 PM