KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Korean Peace Talks

Korean Peace Talks
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Pretty much everyone is right in this thread.

It's wonderful news.

Trump will take credit.

Trump may **** it up.

And people probably hope Trump does because they'd rather wallow in partisan bullshittery than actually care about the improvement and salvation of 25 million lives.

Bingo, and that is how you spot the true crazies. It is one thing to want Trump to fail at things you are against. Of course they want him to fail at building the wall. Some just want him to fail, period.

It's why this tweet is so funny:

"How long before a federal judge in Hawaii orders the Korean War must continue"

Because after you stop to think about it...you slowly realize holy shit in the present day this is not out of the realm of possibility. We'll ban best friends and times of peace.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 03:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 08:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 08:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hey! Good NEWS KIMMY!

Oh Oh Look Who S.Korea gives Peace Credit to!!!

Leftists definitely hated hearing this.

If these peace talks succeed what I look forward to most is the leftist spin. I can't say how much credit Trump would deserve, if any. I do think if there was even a tiny bit of credit owed to him...leftist cucks in the media would do everything to spin it and take even that tiny bit of credit away. Because we're dealing with straight up psychopaths now, the Kanye West controversy expsosed this.

And bonus points if they can somehow try to say Obama really deserves credit.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 08:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

More like a case of....

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 08:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 09:04 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur

Pres Trump has no words to respond to that so....

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 09:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 09:13 PM
Flyattractor

Pretty Much.

That or The Looney Left will start up "TRUMP COLLUDED with the NORKS" Conspiracy next.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 09:15 PM
dadudemon

Oh, I see.

If Trump bullying KJU over Twitter is what caused this...yeah, Trump deserves credit.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 09:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You MOCK the POWER of The TWITTER !?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 09:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, I see.

If Trump bullying KJU over Twitter is what caused this...yeah, Trump deserves credit.

It's kinda funny to think about, while at the same time...is it that crazy a notion? In this day and age I dunno.

I wouldn't say it was solely tweets. But NK wasn't really used to being talked to the way Trump talked to them.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I see Surt took no time in shitting up this thread with his Trumper nonsense and pretend scenarios of the 'big bad leftist'.

In topic related news, Trump had a very rare moment and said something sensible:

"Numerous countries are being considered for the MEETING, but would Peace House/Freedom House, on the Border of North & South Korea, be a more Representative, Important and Lasting site than a third party country? Just asking!" -Trump

Granted, probably wasn't his own idea, but still.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 30th, 2018 at 04:16 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 04:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yep. Trump has Little Kimmy Running with his widdle tail tucked tween his knees.

North Korea gives Reason for its Stance on why its GIVING UP!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now the president of South Korea has said Trump deserves the nobel peace prize.

LMAO...leftists are going to lose their minds.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 02:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 04:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I doubt it, at least not in the degree in which you're hoping/imagining it. You can scour twitter and find rando people freaking out over most things.

On the subject of Moon saying that, it's hilariously premature as nothing concrete has been done. If a peace is actually achieved, sure, the discussion can be had. So it seems Moon is just kissing Trump's ass and stroking his fragile ego in hopes that it will stop Trump from potentially bungling whatever peace-deal he and Kim hash out. World leaders know Trump feeds off praise. It it known.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 04:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I doubt it, at least not in the degree in which you're hoping/imagining it. You can scour twitter and find rando people freaking out over most things.

On the subject of Moon saying that, it's hilariously premature as nothing concrete has been done. If a peace is actually achieved, sure, the discussion can be had. So it seems Moon is just kissing Trump's ass and stroking his fragile ego in hopes that it will stop Trump from potentially bungling whatever peace-deal he and Kim hash out. World leaders know Trump feeds off praise. It it known.

I know you didn't watch the video, but if you did you'd see it wasn't just folk on twitter. There were multiple articles as well.

Of course even if he did something worthy of it Trump would never in a million years be given the prize lol. Sad, but true.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 04:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Probably because nothing's happened yet as I said...

You're doing the 'Trump is a victim' thing again. Silly.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 04:53 PM
gauntlet o doom

Not to sound cynical, I believe this is one of two things:
1. Stalling technique by North Korea. They may have hit a snag with their nuclear agenda and want to buy a little time by appearing to play nice with South Korea. The South Koreans are between a rock and a hard place so they have to accommodate any bone thrown to them by North Korea.
2. Public relations stunt. To get more of the liberal countries on their side, North Korea want to look like they're playing ball by succumbing to international pressure. After a while, SJWs and liberals will view North Korea as an oppressed state and side with them whenever US and UN sanctions are placed against that country, even if North Korea makes no effort to reduce their nuclear capabilities.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:00 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote