KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Korean Peace Talks

Korean Peace Talks
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Wow, what an embarrassment, so happy I never supported or voted for this clownish manifant

Yes. But what Trump says is Very True.

That is what Crusts up Robbies Lefty Hole the most.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. But what Trump says is Very True.

That is what Crusts up Robbies Lefty Hole the most.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's also true that I could probably break your forearm by grabbing it because because your bones are likely brittle from the years of inactivity. This is Very True.

But this is not something you just go around saying to people, especially when your job is be using diplomacy. Trying to look like a "badass" is immature and just plain lame. In other words, there are some facts that are not supposed to be stated especially when you're trying to broker peace talks between two countries.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That sounded like a Crusty Lefty Butthole that just got TRIGGERED!!!!!

Triggered by the Truth of TRUMP!

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Boy this whole thing really went to shit in a hurry.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:34 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Blame the Crusty Lefty Holes.

They are SO Sensitive.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:35 PM
dadudemon

That sounded like a Crusty Lefty Butthole that just got TRIGGERED!!!!!

Triggered by the Truth of TRUMP!

You've got me figured out. I'm a crusty-lefty-butthole. When I fart, poop-flakes gently billow, almost effervescently, blessing everyone's nostrils.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon
You've got me figured out. I'm a crusty-lefty-butthole. When I fart, poop-flakes gently billow, almost effervescently, blessing everyone's nostrils.

So this is CONFIRMED Then...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:45 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Boy this whole thing really went to shit in a hurry.
as anyone whose tried to get two infants to play nicely together will know, these things tend too.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 09:34 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
as anyone whose tried to get two infants to play nicely together will know, these things tend too.

Much like trying to get Leftists to Grow the Phuck up. It just never happens...oh and...

Looks like LITTLE KIMMY BLINKED!!!!!!!!!

Little Kimmy BLINKES! Will the Dictatorship Loving Left IMPLODE NOW!?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:11 AM
SquallX

I love how Democrats in Congress are Now defending N.Korea.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:46 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The nuke line is what made it read like a petulant teenage boy, chest thumping to his schoolyard mates about how badass he is.

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used."

erm

Neat! Your thoughts on this:

North Korea Comes Crawling Back: Stresses "Desperate Need" For Summit "Whenever, However"

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:41 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Much like trying to get Leftists to Grow the Phuck up. It just never happens...oh and...

I said this in the other thread: people really should give stories like this a few days before they gloat.

Well, not the people here, cuz I enjoy laughing at them when it backfires.

NK clearly thought they could dictate terms for this. They found out nah, they can't. I love it.

And this also goes to show that some in this country are rooting for Trump to fail. Not just on things they disagree with, but EVERYTHING he does lol. I love it, I love how they can't help behave like lunatics. To not do so is against their nature.

The scorpion and the frog, just rename it the leftist and the frog.

Anyways, remember that time NK begged Obama for a summit?

Last edited by Surtur on May 25th, 2018 at 11:48 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:42 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I know right, Kim Jong Un, an unhinged dictator and human rights abuser is now in a position to appear as if he is the reasonable one. Another own goal for the States.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:56 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Love how this kid spins.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:39 PM
dadudemon

This, from DPRK:

"...President Trump's decision to cancel the summit is 'not what the world wants'..."

Seems they are calling Trump out and putting all the blame on him for not moving forward.

"NORTH KOREA SAYS NO CHANGE IN N. KOREA'S WILL TO DO BEST FOR PEACE"

That's from your own article. I see it as shitting on Trump and now NK is making Trump look like a bad guy throwing a tantrum. no expression

Old Post May 25th, 2018 03:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I know right, Kim Jong Un, an unhinged dictator and human rights abuser is now in a position to appear as if he is the reasonable one. Another own goal for the States.

Bingo

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 25th, 2018 04:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This, from DPRK:

"...President Trump's decision to cancel the summit is 'not what the world wants'..."

Seems they are calling Trump out and putting all the blame on him for not moving forward.

That's from your own article. I see it as shitting on Trump and now NK is making Trump look like a bad guy throwing a tantrum. no expression

Another BINGO

Old Post May 25th, 2018 04:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This, from DPRK:

They can try to put blame on whoever they want. NK was threatening to pull out already, over petty bullshit. Trump then pulls out. Like 2 days later they are essentially saying "no we can work this out".

EDIT: Let me say I don't disagree with the notion Trump was acting like a teenager. He was. It's not as if Kim behaves like an adult though. Could that be why Trump is getting anywhere with him? Perhaps.

Last edited by Surtur on May 25th, 2018 at 05:02 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 04:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The spins to turn the epic Trump fail into a win. Amazing.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 05:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The spins to turn the epic Trump fail into a win. Amazing.

Not only is it not a spin, but you're the last person who should be whining about people spinning things.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 05:05 PM