KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Korean Peace Talks

Korean Peace Talks
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Are you seriously putting Ronald Reagan in the same category as Castro or Chavez?? Seriously?? laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Which Side put CHE on a T-shirt again?

The LEFT or the RIGHT!?

Old Post May 27th, 2018 02:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trumps now saying the summit is back on.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 27th, 2018 05:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm just gonna assume someone will do something stupid and **** it up again until the summit actually takes place and we're negotiating for a McDonalds to be built in Pyongyang.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 08:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I'm just gonna assume someone will do something stupid and **** it up again until the summit actually takes place and we're negotiating for a McDonalds to be built in Pyongyang.

It's possible, but I think ultimately NK will decide whether or not this goes down. This is too big of an opportunity for Trump to pass up, if they meet and nothing comes of it he'll just blame NK.

People seemed to ignore the fact they were already threatening to pull out of this for silly reasons. And had canceled a meeting with SK.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 08:17 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, the speed in which North Korea's switching behavior is giving me whiplash. I'm still very unconvinced that they're serious players here, and not just screwing around with the intent to make the other countries involved look bad.

I kinda feel like there are just too many volatile personalities involved here for this to ever really pan out.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 08:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This might be a rare case where the "mad man" theory worked out. Trump's letter contained a thinly veiled threat to nuke them lol. They responded with "we're sorry, we're still open to meeting".

Old Post May 27th, 2018 08:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Repeat: Hopefully Trump doesn’t buttfck whatever the two Koreans hash out

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 30th, 2018 04:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard

Let's hope. But we called it before and said he would figure out how to f*ck it up and he did. Maybe not this time?

Old Post May 30th, 2018 05:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Actually I think the NORK Regime DESERVES a Good "Buttfck"and they DESERVE IT HARD! They are all Murdering Monsters and Worse.

No Surprise that Robbie is on their SIDE then is it!?

Old Post May 30th, 2018 07:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Let's hope. But we called it before and said he would figure out how to f*ck it up and he did. Maybe not this time?

Maybe, but doubtful. At this point, I'll believe it once peace (and trade) accords are signed.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 07:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Maybe, but doubtful. At this point, I'll believe it once peace (and trade) accords are signed.

Once again. Robbie sides with Evil Dictatorships.

Why do the Left always do that?

Old Post May 30th, 2018 07:45 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Are you seriously putting Ronald Reagan in the same category as Castro or Chavez?? Seriously?? laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Wow.
No I'm saying he supported dictators when it was convenient for us interests.

Do you even context?

Old Post May 30th, 2018 11:31 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is no superior side here when it comes to supporting dictators. Now lets move on.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 11:16 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Kim Jong Un Begged for Summit ‘on His Hands and Knees,’ Giuliani Says

TEL AVIV—President Donald Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said North Korean leader Kim Jong Un got “on his hands and knees and begged” for their summit to be held after Mr. Trump canceled it in May. -snip

More senseless dick-waving out of Trumpco, so can we expect the summit to be called off again?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 03:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Almost as bad as saying "you do me military drills? me cancel!"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 03:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Almost as bad as saying "you do me military drills? me cancel!"

Is that actually a direct quote from Kim or is your Alt-Right just showing again?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 03:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that actually a direct quote from Kim or is your Alt-Right just showing again?

Nothing to do with the alt right kiddo. They did threaten to cancel over military drills, and cancelled a scheduled meeting with SK over it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 03:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was meant to make Kim appear as a baby but let me guess...racism? Right? Lol.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:02 PM
Adam_PoE

quote:
More senseless dick-waving out of Trumpco, so can we expect the summit to be called off again?

5, 4, 3, 2 . . .

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:15 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote