KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 7 Killed, 12 injured in middle-school stabbing spree

7 Killed, 12 injured in middle-school stabbing spree
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

7 Killed, 12 injured in middle-school stabbing spree

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...i-a8325516.html

Good thing China has strict gun laws so this tragedy was mitigated thumb up

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:35 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: 7 Killed, 12 injured in middle-school stabbing spree

quote: (post)

That's terrible.

WTF?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Damn!

Every time i see shits like these, I actually believe it would be best if we could just hit he reset button!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:09 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If the teachers were armed with knives, this wouldn't have happened.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Ban knives. Knives are bad, m’kay?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Ban knives. Knives are bad, m’kay?
Agreed

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:28 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Why do you think that is?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:29 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by dadudemon
Here are my solutions to this knifing problem:

1. People should be required to pass a background check AND they should have to wait 30 days before they buy knives or build knives.
2. Additionally, they should pass a new law the closes the knife show loophole.
3. All assault knives should be illegal. No one needs that kind of power in a knife. No one effectively hunts with assault knives. And you're not going to easily defend your home with an assault knife. Hand knives (butter knives) and directional knives (steak knives) are good enough to protect your home. If they were good enough for the Founding-Chinese-Fathers, they should be good enough for the rest of us.
5. Lastly, they should implement a knife buy-back program to reduce knife homicides. This last one is more important to show efficacy because Australia did this back in 1996 and they haven't had a mass-knifing since then. Also, you didn't notice that #4 is missing.
6. You went back and checked to see if #4 was missing, didn't you?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...i-a8325516.html

Good thing China has strict gun laws so this tragedy was mitigated thumb up

Just awful. RIP.

Breaking news: Parkland student Kyle Kashuv was arrested earlier today after police were informed that last night he used a knife to cut a piece of steak he was eating for dinner. Will have more details as they become available.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

-David Hogg appears on the media to tell his story, Trumpers be all: "god damn corrupt liberal media is just using these kids!"

-Kyle Kashuv appears on objectively clear Right-wing media outlets (eg Crowder, Fox news) and the White House, telling his story. Trumpers be all: "that kid's a hero, he needs to be heard!"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 10:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Just ignore Surt, stop letting him trigger you so much.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
Just ignore Surt, stop letting him trigger you so much.

^ Classic hero-support <3

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:01 PM
Silent Master

How does advising you to ignore someone that is obviously baiting you = me supporting Surt?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're a good cheerleader and that does take a certain level of skill.

Also, are you going to follow me around in every thread again today? Cos I'm about to go check out the Movie section. Let's go, buddy.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:16 PM
SquallX

Jesus man!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:16 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus man!

?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:17 PM
Silent Master

You're a good cheerleader and that does take a certain level of skill.

Also, are you going to follow me around in every thread again today? Cos I'm about to go check out the Movie section. Let's go, buddy.

As I've never followed you around to every thread, I can hardly "do it again".

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

-David Hogg appears on the media to tell his story, Trumpers be all: "god damn corrupt liberal media is just using these kids!"

-Kyle Kashuv appears on objectively clear Right-wing media outlets (eg Crowder, Fox news) and the White House, telling his story. Trumpers be all: "that kid's a hero, he needs to be heard!"

Lol epic failure. The issue is David Hogg is allowed to lie and spew hateful rhetoric without anyone saying a damn thing.

Also I legit laughed out loud at how for Kyle you say he appears on the "objectively clear right wing media" to tell his story, but for Hogg it's just "he appears on the media to tell his story".

Originally posted by Silent Master
As I've never followed you around to every thread, I can hardly "do it again".

Ever notice Rob labels people "cheerleaders" for the same exact behavior he and his pals routinely display with each other?

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 28th, 2018 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 12:58 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Obviously, it's okay when they do it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If rob had paid attention, he would have realized I accused you of baiting him. That is hardly complimentary to you, in fact, it could be argued that I was supporting Rob with that post.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 01:41 AM
Flyattractor

Typical Leftist Tactic. When they can't attack the Issue at hand. Attack the Person who brought up the issue.

And Robbie don't care about this because it was only kids that died.

leftists like piles of dead kids.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 06:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote