KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If you could choose one person to be World Dictator...

If you could choose one person to be World Dictator...
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

If you could choose one person to be World Dictator...

...who would it be? (not yourself)

I might choose Elon Musk, tbh. Not sure how skilled at politics he'd be though.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:19 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

You couldn't have said it better....

Musk was the person I've been keeping my eye on for a while to replace Dooku as my Sith Master

(please log in to view the image)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:22 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

elm ur my nibba. But u make the most the trashy threads.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 04:12 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Me obviously.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 05:53 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:38 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
...who would it be? (not yourself)

I might choose Elon Musk, tbh. Not sure how skilled at politics he'd be though.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Don’t have one specific

Ghengis Khan
Alexander the Great
Hannibal
Oda Nobunaga

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:55 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That one pope that had a bunch of orgies for people and gave prizes to the people who did the most banging.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Ferguson he will put people in the right places for mankind to be winners.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 04:44 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Barack Obama, living.
Teddy Roosevelt, historically.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 04:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by riv6672
Barack Obama, living.
Teddy Roosevelt, historically.

Teddy Roosevelt was revolutionary in his day, but by our standards he's terribly racist. Between that and his imperialist leanings, I wouldn't dare install someone like him as dictator of the entire world. Nor Obama, given his abhorrent record on the drone strikes and other things.

I'm not sure any US President in history would be good for this sort of thing. If I had to pick one, maybe Grover Cleveland or Rutherford Hayes or someone like that.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:00 AM
SunRazer is currently offline Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’d be good w. both my choices. They were firm but fair.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:09 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by SunRazer
Teddy Roosevelt was revolutionary in his day, but by our standards he's terribly racist. Between that and his imperialist leanings, I wouldn't dare install someone like him as dictator of the entire world. Nor Obama, given his abhorrent record on the drone strikes and other things.

I'm not sure any US President in history would be good for this sort of thing. If I had to pick one, maybe Grover Cleveland or Rutherford Hayes or someone like that.

You being a dictator, the words racist and shits like that doesn’t matter right? In my book at least.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:33 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I vote for Genghis Khan. One man created the Worlds Largetst Empire of all Time.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

@SquallX — I'm sure it'd be insignificant to him. The point was that I was interested in picking someone who's good for humanity, and I didn't think picking someone who happened to be a white supremacist as well as the virtues of imperialism and gunboat diplomacy was a good thing for humanity, especially in this day and age.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:00 AM
SunRazer is currently offline Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

as well as a believer in the virtues*

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:00 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Janusz Korwin Mikke for the lulz.

Last edited by Stigma on Apr 30th, 2018 at 09:04 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:02 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
You being a dictator, the words racist and shits like that doesn’t matter right? In my book at least.

@SquallX, My book, too. Same w. Obama/the drone strikes.

Also, lol at SunRazer going from describing Teddy Roosevelt as ‘terrbly racist’ to ‘white supremacist’ to accentuate his point.

I love these occasional forays into the GDF. Always a hoot.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:49 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Truth is I can't think of a single person who would be a good choice. And for me, a good choice is someone who would never go from the "good" kind of dictator to the bad kind. There are people who would take longer to get there than others, but they'd all probably get there in the end.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 11:39 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

In Musk we trust.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 10:49 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote