KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This mofo and his wife...

This mofo and his wife...
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Re: Re: RE: RE: RE: Poopy Soupy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Not what I said, but I assume you're joking.

You didn't notice me edit the subject of your post when I quoted you and now you have Poopy Soupy in your post subject.

And I'm somewhat joking. You said she'd claim to be a victim of Trump when the shit hits the fan, right? I can only assume the "me too!" thing meant sexual assault.

I was assuming you were referencing the #metoo movement. And the "victim" thing makes me think you meant sexual assault.

INB4 Edit

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 08:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Post a photo of yourself that was taken in the last month.

If you can pass as a 5 out of 10, I'll allow you to call women "ugly as f*ck."

no expression

I am the SJW Police.

Nah, I learned my lesson about posting personal shit.

They both fugly tho. I guess Sarah might have the upper hand. With her lazy eye she could be having a convo with you and looking you in the eye while also scanning the perimeter for enemies.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 08:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Nah, I learned my lesson about posting personal shit.

I didn't ask you to post a photo of a recent poop. I asked you to post a photo of you. Like a selfie or something.

Come on, it's dual-purposed: for my faps and for my point.

They both fugly tho. I guess Sarah might have the upper hand. With her lazy eye she could be having a convo with you and looking you in the eye while also scanning the perimeter for enemies.

I don't think that's how lazy eyes work.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 08:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

In my mind it's how lazy eyes work. Don't take this away from me.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 08:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

In my mind it's how lazy eyes work. Don't take this away from me.

Fine. But I'm still taking your urethral virginity from you.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 08:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine. But I'm still taking your urethral virginity from you.

Too late...had it taken by a nurse while I was unconscious for a surgery.

Even more horrifying is I didn't even realize I had a catheter until she came to take it out.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:09 PM
dadudemon

Too late...had it taken by a nurse while I was unconscious for a surgery.

Even more horrifying is I didn't even realize I had a catheter until she came to take it out.

Did she rip it out like she was trying to start an old lawn mower?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 11:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did she rip it out like she was trying to start an old lawn mower?

No, but it still f*cking hurt.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 11:36 PM
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 1st, 2018 04:06 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sarah is ugly as f*ck, just like Michelle.
She's better-looking than most 54 year old women.

Sarah H. Sanders looks quite a bit worse than Michelle Obama while being almost twenty years younger.

Who would you consider even average if you consider an old woman like Michelle Obama ugly as ****?

Old Post May 1st, 2018 05:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Imp XD

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 1st, 2018 05:20 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
She's better-looking than most 54 year old women.

Sarah H. Sanders looks quite a bit worse than Michelle Obama while being almost twenty years younger.

Who would you consider even average if you consider an old woman like Michelle Obama ugly as ****?

This isn't a lack of beauty contest, both fugly as hell.

I get that some think she's attractive, but lets not try to push these standards onto others. What you find good looking I find ugly and manly.

Nor will I be providing a list of other women to give some measure of what I find "average" lol.

Tell you what: you disagree that she is fugly. That is all that matters.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 02:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways holy shit have people heard clips from the WHCD? Michelle Wolf's voice...ahhhh lol. WTF. Felt myself wishing someone would take a fire hose and turn it on right outside my ear and obliterate my ear drum. Yes I'd likely instantly pass out from pain, but I would no longer be hearing that voice.

Last edited by Surtur on May 1st, 2018 at 02:51 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2018 02:49 PM