KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do Conservatives really believe the shit they say?

Do Conservatives really believe the shit they say?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Both the Republicans and the Democrats have changed radically since then.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 02:08 AM
SunRazer is currently offline Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

fly is a troll

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 02:09 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Both the Republicans and the Democrats have changed radically since then.

Have they Really?

Originally posted by The Ellimist
fly is a troll

It must be Horrible for people like you to have to exist in a world where Not Everyone is FORCED to share the same opinion as You.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 02:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Yes, most certainly.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
fly is a troll

I'm aware. smile

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 02:17 AM
SunRazer is currently offline Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by SunRazer
Yes, most certainly.

I'm aware. smile

Really? I thought you were SunRazer!f?

eek!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 02:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Todd1700

Originally posted by Flyattractor
And most of those Problems were created by Democrats so...
I've lived in the South my whole life. 52 years. If you want me to explain to you why those people were calling themselves Democrats at the time I will. FYI they've all switched to the Republican party now. But they're still the same old racists they always were.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 08:40 AM
Todd1700 is currently offline Click here to Send Todd1700 a Private Message Find more posts by Todd1700 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Todd1700
I've lived in the South my whole life. 52 years. If you want me to explain to you why those people were calling themselves Democrats at the time I will. FYI they've all switched to the Republican party now. But they're still the same old racists they always were.

I'd love to hear it, explain their racism.

Before you start your tirade though explain what YOU mean by racism.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 11:29 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I will need to have you send me every thing about you and
your personal life before I could fully answer that for you.

Originally posted by snowdragon
I'd love to hear it, explain their racism.

Before you start your tirade though explain what YOU mean by racism.

Or you could just start here.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:22 PM
Todd1700

OK

Well I have lived in Alabama for 52 years. I define their racism as disliking African Americans and Mexicans. Not wanting to living anywhere near them or associate with them in any way they don't absolutely have to. And in general thinking of them as an inferior race.

There are still a lot of private schools here and they are all lily white. The churches (with very few exceptions) are all segregated as well. Sadly the only way that most of them have changed is that they have learned to be a little more covert than they used to be. Don't say the N word when the guy from CBS points a camera at you. And of course don't openly admit that racism is the motivation for the way you feel about a given subject.

Now as to this bullshit of blaming the racism problems of the South's past on democrats.

There was an event you may have heard of back in the 1860s called the Civil War. The southern states succeeded from the union but were defeated in a long nasty bloody affair that led to their forced re-entry into the United States. The president of the Union forces at that time was of course Abraham Lincoln. He was a republican and the republicans were basically in charge of the country at the time of the war. Lincoln along with his party were universally reviled in the south during and after the war. Ironically the assassination of Lincoln was probably one of the worst things that could have happened to the southern states as he had planned to bring the south back into the fold in a very conciliatory manner. In the wake of his death however the powers that oversaw what is called the reconstruction period in the south did what most victors in a war do. They ground salt into the wounds of the defeated. Now don't think I'm singing a sob song for the south here. They started the war and brought this shit on themselves. But that said the reconstruction period did nothing to heal the divide between the two sides. In fact it made it worse. One of the things the Union forces did to really break it off in their conquered foes ass was to appoint black judges and mayors all over the south. All of these black appointees were appointed as republicans. As you can imagine this further trashed the republican name in the eyes of these southerners. So much so in fact that for the next 100 years you could not get elected town dog catcher with an (R) beside your name down here. This had nothing to do with politics. The people of the south have always been conservative and essentially the same people that they are now. They were even called "Southern Democrats" or "Dixiecrats" by the people in Washington in recognition of the fact that they were not ordinary democrats.

Eventually these reasons for hating the republican name brand faded with time. And since the people of the south had been for some time much more politically in tune with republicans the entire south just gradually dropped the façade of calling themselves democrats. Now the same people here that used to go to democratic rallies in the 70's are at republican rallies now.

But these are the same people who fought segregation of the schools, made blacks use separate bathrooms and used to hang "Whites Only" signs in hotel windows. They have just traded a (D) for an (R).

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:35 PM
Todd1700 is currently offline Click here to Send Todd1700 a Private Message Find more posts by Todd1700 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I said PERSONAL INFORMATION! That is more of a Personal Opinion!

None of that said ANYTHING about You , Your History and Actual Experiences in your Life.

For all we know You are some House Bound Couch Potato that only gets your KNOWLEDGE from Twitter.

You already sound like a Brain washed shut in so I am going to go with that.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:41 PM
Todd1700

What personal info do you want? Are you asking for person incidents of racism I have witnessed? Exactly what is it you doubt?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:06 PM
Flyattractor

Where do you live. How do you live. Actual Experiences YOU have had and witnessed with Racism and Persons of Other Races and Persuasions.

Do YOU Live in a Racially Diverse Area? Rich Or Poor? THAT Kind of THING!

Not just Stuff you have read about.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:08 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean the existence of racists on the right doesn't really fill me with any guilt because their racism is built atop principles antithetical to my own, and I make that known in no uncertain terms. I've been willing to and have condemned the alt-right as delusional, racist, immoral, and having no respect for the dignity of a person to define themselves as individuals rather than being classified as merely a member of a racial collective.

That's what I think every non-racist right-winger should do, and that's also what I think every non-racist left-winger should do when they see people promoting diversity policies that discriminate on the basis of race or other left-wingers discriminating against individuals in the public discourse for being "****ING WHITE MALES" or spreading critical race theory bullshit about how "all white people are racist."

I mean really, regardless of which side of the spectrum you fall on, if you aren't a racist you should have no problem denouncing racist people, statements, or actions from people on that same side of the political spectrum. Making such a statement is not some tacit admission of guilt or complicity in racism from other people on your political wing, but rather a firm assertion that you do not hold racist principles or beliefs.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:23 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Todd1700

I live in a small town Called Pine Hill. Very rural. I am solidly middle class as are most people here. I work as a RN at a hospital.

As for things I have seen. I have personally seen black people ejected from churches here that tried to attend services at one of the white churches. I have seen as a child in the 70's the KKK drive through downtown Thomasville pulling a trailer behind a truck shouting racist shit on a bullhorn as other klansmen attacked some black people trying to go to a movie theater on the same street. I know real estate agents that refused to sell to black people. And I have spent my whole life living around people who assume that because I am white that I think and feel exactly as they do. Some random guy in line at a store will launch into the most wildly racist diatribe you can imagine assuming that I will find it nothing but funny simply because I am also white. I could go on and on but I do not need to justify myself to you.

Last edited by Todd1700 on Apr 30th, 2018 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:24 PM
Flyattractor

Now See. Those are Actual EXAMPLES!Q

You Could have started out with that but you didn't. You chose to just throw out typical leftist rhetoric.
Also sounds like you have a lot of racist friends.

And it sounds like You do feel the need to justify yourself.

Leftist White Guilt is a crappy thing for those that believe in it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:32 PM
Todd1700

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Now See. Those are Actual EXAMPLES!Q

You Could have started out with that but you didn't. You chose to just throw out typical leftist rhetoric.
Also sounds like you have a lot of racist friends.

And it sounds like You do feel the need to justify yourself.

Leftist White Guilt is a crappy thing for those that believe in it.
My friends are not like that and I do not hang around the ones who are. But they are unavoidable. And as I said before they assume you feel the same as they do just because you are also white. You will hear plenty of racist shit from people you don't even know.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:14 PM
cdtm

My friends are not like that and I do not hang around the ones who are. But they are unavoidable. And as I said before they assume you feel the same as they do just because you are also white. You will hear plenty of racist shit from people you don't even know.

I asked an SJW friend how come all the racists seemes to be poor.

His response was, the rich ones didn't feel threatened by blacks competing for the same jobs.

I don't think he realized how dysfunctional he made society seem, nor how poor whites and blacks at each others throats while rich whites got to be on the "right side" was in itself kind of ****ed up...

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The rich ones just hide it better IMO.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:40 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

The less people have, the more justified they feel in placing the blame on someone else for their problems. That's why most of the openly racists(be they white, black, or whatever) are poor.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:47 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by darthgoober
The less people have, the more justified they feel in placing the blame on someone else for their problems. That's why most of the openly racists(be they white, black, or whatever) are poor.

I agree.

They misplace their blame.

I know, you were probably talking against blaming anyone else at all, but I say the Ichan's and Jordan Belforts of the world shoulder a lot of blame for the shit state of the world...

Hell, even the Vince McMahon's didn't help. We all grew up watching his show, and admire the man for his success, but that success happened atop inhumane working conditions, the death of many jobs through the regional system, cover ups on encouraged drug abuse that is so bad the fans have a death watch poll.. I mean, Benoit. BENOIT!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 11:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote