KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "A Mother's Love"

"A Mother's Love"
Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

Love "A Mother's Love"

It seems Ellen DeGeneres had a mom to be thankful for. Without her, she wouldn't be where she was today.

She could go home to comfort in feeling lots of things, like she was her mama's baby or a teenager living the life, trying to say she's someone who feels a lot of stimulation about things in life and as a person mostly. She could do it in the privacy of her own home, with the help of her mom.

She's her own person in some ways, too of course, like anyone.

I don't know what like a crime I committed in what I suggested, if you just want to be picky. You can go through to whatever you want.

Also, I was trying to say she has a mom who "gets down!" Life is a party, for some people.

People have been jealous of me, like their moms weren't what they pictured, at least. I know other people are respected for how they are like their mom.

-this is an excerpt from my blog

What do you think about that? Do you know people whose moms like to party and they aren't really like their mom? or other ways moms are entertaining in ways their children are not? Imagine how they get excited about their moms but ruin other people's social lives, ready to go home to a party. I can't imagine it; I mean how it's okay to ruin other people's lives saying they aren't as good as their moms.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 01:59 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:01 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Don't we have a Forum for this type of Celebrity Fan Wankery?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 09:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 12:27 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I couldn't read the blog but if Ellen DeGeneras loved her mom her mom did it right.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 11th, 2018 04:22 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote