KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Scott Lang could also time travel if he wanted to. For those that have watched Ant-Man and the Wasp during the post credits scene, Janet tells Scott to stay away from the Time Vortex.

For sure, Time Travel seems to the reason, just don't know how/who does it. Though I can see Scott shrinking all the Avengers and them taking a picnic tour in the quantum realm as a possibility.

We still don't know how Scott escapes, last we see in AM&W he's stuck; then he's out in the trailer for IW:End Game

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 07:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Reynolds is just a self deprecating beta male who’s annoying AF

So dark and negative, you must be a part of the DC universe.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 07:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 07:32 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Great, you just spoiled the plot. Ant-Man shrinks Thanos down and not the glove and a tardigrade eats Thanos. Pym did explicitly warn of the tardigrade dangers; those things are vicious predators.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 07:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Robtard
We still don't know how Scott escapes, last we see in AM&W he's stuck; then he's out in the trailer for IW:End Game

Well, during the one post-credits scene of Ant-Man and the Wasp, before he enters the quantum realm, he gets warned by Janet to not "get sucked into a time vortex", or they wouldn't be able to save him. But I am thinking he chances his luck once he realises that something has gone horribly wrong on the other end.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 07:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe he'll travel back in time to when Thanos was just a baby and then have to test his morals to see if he's ab;e to strangle baby Thanos, thereby stopping Thanos from growing up into a monster. ™

^That's an original idea never used in film before and I'm trademarking it.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Of course it is.

Feige is smarter than that. Let the Fox-Men series conclude with Phoenix and New Mutants films, then they can figure out what to do with mutants.

yep.. i saw earlier how the disney/fox merger will be complete sometime in march.. feige knows what he's doing so he won't rush out anything...

Originally posted by Inhuman
I dont see how Jackmans Wolverine would work or even be an option in the MCU.
If the MCU will eventually implement the Xmen into it, they will most certainly chose a new actor.
A much younger actor that can play Wolverine for many years.

kevin hart will be cast as mcu logan laughing laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
kevin hart will be cast as mcu logan laughing laughing

He's the right height

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:39 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That actually sounds interesting.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 11:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So dark and negative, you must be a part of the DC universe.

laughing out loud

And Deadpool took care of Mr. Reynolds, Broly, you don't have to worry about him no more.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 05:36 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Is it too much to ask for a cameo of Odin?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 11:15 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I would like a Galactus cameo

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 12:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I hope for a movie where I won't se everything coming from a few miles away....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 08:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well ask , but he dead lol..

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I would like a Galactus cameo

keep wishing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 09:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't believe it's only 2 more months

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 10:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Only in a flashback to an earlier time or maybe as a Force Ghost. Cos his death was a pivotal aspect of Thor: Ragnarok and undoing that would be lame now.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 10:26 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This movie will be gigantic
Can’t believe I’m going to spend 6+ hours of my life (possibly more) when I rewatch it

Marvel is only going to get bigger and better with the addition of the FOX properties. I can’t ****ing wait for this

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 02:04 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

My Fantastic Four #48 is bound to go up in value when the Fantastic Four is introduced into the MCU. *fingers crossed*

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 02:17 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Robtard
Only in a flashback to an earlier time or maybe as a Force Ghost. Cos his death was a pivotal aspect of Thor: Ragnarok and undoing that would be lame now.

Time travel though.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 02:58 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, shit. Fair enough bout that.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 03:18 AM