KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Even Rocky had a montage.

Always fade out in a montage. It feels like more time has passed in a montage...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 06:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Captain Marvel is going to trigger the shit out of certain people with this little bit of dialogue.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 03:36 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

*avoiding spoilers*

So far, she's failed to trigger me in her own film... however, things can always get worse.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 03:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Proper edit this time.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 05:15 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Carol about to get a dose of reality.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 10:42 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by playa1258
Carol about to get a dose of reality.

I think so. They did a lot of misdirection in the run up to Infinity War with manufactured speculation about certain actor's contracts ending in order to start rumours about certain characters being killed off. I think the whole hyping up of Captain Marvel being the most powerful Avenger is the same kind of misdirection.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 12:29 AM
TheOneFirestorm

It will be wonderful to see Captain Marvel most likely Doctor Strange and other super heroes defeat the remorseless ruthless Monster Thanos.

Thanos like most Villains says what he's doing is for the greater good to justify the destructive solution, and like most Villains is utterly convinced this solution is the only solution which is wrong.

He could have used the Infinity Gauntlet to solve issues without violence except he didn't because he arrived at the faulty conclusion that what happened on 1 Planet can be applied to all other planets.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:52 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Buying my tickets this Wednesday

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 10:07 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
It will be wonderful to see Captain Marvel most likely Doctor Strange and other super heroes defeat the remorseless ruthless Monster Thanos.

Thanos like most Villains says what he's doing is for the greater good to justify the destructive solution, and like most Villains is utterly convinced this solution is the only solution which is wrong.

He could have used the Infinity Gauntlet to solve issues without violence except he didn't because he arrived at the faulty conclusion that what happened on 1 Planet can be applied to all other planets.

well we have to wait 3 hours and 2 minutes to find how they defeat thanos lol...

Originally posted by carthage
Buying my tickets this Wednesday

im buying mine on saturday when i see shazam

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlie5

I have to get Popcorntime app from top1apk to watch all Avenger movies. I just want to be well prepared for the Endgame =)))

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 07:23 AM
Charlie5 is currently offline Click here to Send Charlie5 a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

If this movie is 3 hours long I will wait for home release

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 12:24 AM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Talon Fang
If this movie is 3 hours long I will wait for home release

lmao, yea right

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 03:51 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lmao, yea right

.....ok.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 04:42 AM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I wonder what this movie will end up making at the BO? 1.5B? More/less?

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 05:30 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by tkitna

Try 2.5 billion. Maybe a bit higher.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 06:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by tkitna

Id say a bit under the last one. So my guess would be around 1.7-1.8billion.

Not going higher Because I dont see where this will gain new audiences from (Captain Marvel perhaps), and the fans loved IW, so not sure why this would get more repeat viewings either.

Im being prudent though, and Cap Marvel could add some audiences tbh.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 10:27 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Being over 3 hours could hurt repeat viewing. I think it beats Force Awakens and maybe Titanic but not Avatar

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 11:47 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Try 2.5 billion. Maybe a bit higher.

Eh. I think 1.8 might be the high end, but what the hell do I know.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 01:57 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Official promo poster:
https://i.imgur.com/Kes2EwX.jpg

*Left it as a link because there's a potential spoiler.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 02:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

That Hulk design...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 02:49 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote