KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Oliver Brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

Endgame is a truly special film, it is the culmination of years of hard work, which was all pieced together with such care and attention, I couldn't help but adore it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 12:17 PM
Oliver Brown is currently offline Click here to Send Oliver Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Oliver Brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oliver Brown
Endgame is a truly special film, it is the culmination of years of hard work, which was all pieced together with such care and attention, I couldn't help but adore it.

Stop. Those are not your words.

https://battleroyalewithcheese.com/...engers-endgame/

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 04:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

You know a show is really garbage, if the fans are unable to articulate anything good about it without plagiarizing off the ghostbusters loving media. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 04:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's not a fan; it's either some bored troll or a bot.

And I thought you digged EG?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 04:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's not a fan; it's either some bored troll or a bot.

And I thought you digged EG?

Opps,.did I admit that?

...Never mind then.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 04:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am sure EG isn't bad... Just not the Most Awesome Thing People are trying to pretend it is. None of the Marvel Movies are.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 06:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I am sure EG isn't bad... Just not the Most Awesome Thing People are trying to pretend it is. None of the Marvel Movies are.

Sup baby’s momma.

Little DC shillboy.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 06:13 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Closet Superman fanboy detected.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 06:21 PM
Flyattractor

Socks just can't come out of that closet....or should it be drawer?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 06:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stop. Those are not your words.

https://battleroyalewithcheese.com/...engers-endgame/

Pretty sad when people have to copy and paste good reviews for this.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 08:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guys who did this movie are doing a magic the gathering animated series for netfix

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 10:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Oliver is a troll that spams the whole Movie forum with stolen quotes from reviewers.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 10:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do think it is sad whenever another poster copy and pastes something and passes it off as their own.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I don't think it's an actual poster, it behaves like a robot.

All (6) posts are copies from reviews listed on RT.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 10:23 PM
Darth Thor

^ Weird. What’s the purpose of these bots?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 10:43 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

With the original three Avengers not getting anymore movies; and the baton handed over to Spiderman, Dr Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel; where does it leave franchises that have already done two movies like Guardians and Antman - not exactly enough movies to be a big part of the next phase. Do they just do one more standalone movie and are then phased out in the next crossover event? Or do they just disappear into the ether?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 11:53 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a...n-man-petition/

There’s a petition to bring Tony Stark back from the dead

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 11:16 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lmao

These petitions are so stupid.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 01:30 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

The 2nd Far From Home trailer already mentioned more about a multiverse so wouldn't be surprised if they did bring him back

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 01:47 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ Weird. What’s the purpose of these bots?

Pretending to be a normal member for a while, so they could spam the board with advertisements 2-3 years later.

Internet was never a safe place and bots are getting smarter. Raz refuses to update KMC or fix the bugs caused by the server move from 4 years ago.

OR it's just some really bored troll, that's also possible.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 03:39 PM