KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 8th, 2019 04:37 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought you had to sacrifice someone you love to get the soul stone, but that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: technically doesn't happen, BW kills herself

Old Post Jun 8th, 2019 05:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ The films full of plot holes.

The writers and directors cant even agree on how time travelling works in the film.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2019 05:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She was a narcissist.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2019 05:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like how quickly Hawkeyes wife was able to get to a cell phone lol.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 11:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also wait Captain America [SPOILER - highlight to read]: screws up the timeline, didn't Peggy Carter eventually remarry once he was gone?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 12:08 PM
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I like how quickly Hawkeyes wife was able to get to a cell phone lol.

Like I said, its full of plot holes.

Also wait Captain America [SPOILER - highlight to read]: screws up the timeline, didn't Peggy Carter eventually remarry once he was gone?

Spoiler tags are no longer needed btw.

But this is where the directors and writers are inconsistent.

The Russos claim Cap create an alternate timeline/universe by doing that (which would be massively irresponsible in and of itself), and that he came back to his own timeline at the end as an old man to pass the Shield on.

The writers claim Cap was always Peggys husband in the Prime timeline.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 12:20 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Darth Thor

And then made out with his niece

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 12:23 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by steverules_2
And then made out with his niece

Hopefully not blood related embarrasment

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 12:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said, its full of plot holes.

Spoiler tags are no longer needed btw.

But this is where the directors and writers are inconsistent.

The Russos claim Cap create an alternate timeline/universe by doing that (which would be massively irresponsible in and of itself), and that he came back to his own timeline at the end as an old man to pass the Shield on.

So either way Cap seems terribly selfish.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 12:35 PM
Darth Thor

So either way Cap seems terribly selfish.

Unfortunately yeah.

They really didnt think that through.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 03:03 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

...How is he selfish? When he kissed Sharon he had no idea even being with Peggy was an option, but then the option presented itself.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 03:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-
...How is he selfish? When he kissed Sharon he had no idea even being with Peggy was an option, but then the option presented itself.

Not that..

The going back in time and messing with timelines/history just for his happy ending.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 04:00 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I hope that Steve being a self-fish *ss with Time Travel is an elaborate set up to bring back Evans as Kang the Conqueror

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 04:13 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually didn't even think of that, so he's also a dick for that too lol.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 08:54 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not that..

The going back in time and messing with timelines/history just for his happy ending.

I don't consider that selfish, but I can see why people do.

I actually didn't even think of that, so he's also a dick for that too lol.

Why?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 08:59 PM
dadudemon

I don't think he's selfish for doing that.

After saving the universe, he deserves a little Pegging time with Peggy.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 09:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think he's selfish for doing that.

After saving the universe, he deserves a little Pegging time with Peggy.

Problem with this is Caps character was such that he'd say he doesn't deserve anything for merely doing his duty.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 09:50 PM
Darth Thor

I don't consider that selfish, but I can see why people do.

I mean at the very least he acted wholly irresponsibly to get his happy ending.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 11:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not sure if this has been brought up, but they could do a film (or more) of Cap and his alternate history. Being Cap in the 40's-50's.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 11:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote