KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Benjamin Netanyahu says he has proof of secret Iranian nuclear program

Benjamin Netanyahu says he has proof of secret Iranian nuclear program
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I've noted that before, Trump's shit actions and certain people accepting this as 'normal' and/or 'okay' is giving the next President (very most likely a Dem) carte blanche to be a shitlord and that's not a good thing, our standards for the Oval Office should be increasing; not decreasing regardless of the R or D.

So we get a shitty D pretending to be an R as our president just so we can end up with a Shitty D again? Damn, sucks for Americans for at least another 7 years.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 04:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
So we get a shitty D pretending to be an R as our president just so we can end up with a Shitty D again? Damn, sucks for Americans for at least another 7 years.

Oh no good sir, you're not labeling Trump as a Democrat, he's the Republican's baby/issue/problem smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 1st, 2018 04:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Oh no good sir, you're not labeling Trump as a Democrat, he's the Republican's baby/issue/problem smile

I just did it. He's a democrat pretending to be a Republican.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015...-clinton-119071

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphb...t/#28edf829679e

quote:
Donald Trump jumped into the crowded and rowdy Republican presidential field on Tuesday, but the business magnate has astutely played both sides of the aisle for years, and has been especially cozy — financially and personally — with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit.

In another sign of their closeness, Clinton attended Trump’s 2005 wedding to current wife Melania Knauss at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, along with the likes of Katie Couric, Billy Joel and then-“American Idol” judge Simon Cowell. (According to People, Clinton had front-pew seating. Though Bill missed the ceremony itself, he did show up to the reception.)
She wasn’t the only Democratic beneficiary of Trump’s wealth. Trump donated $5,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and $20,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in the 2006 cycle, effectively buoying the election prospects of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, respectively.

Just $1,000 of Trump’s money in the 2006 cycle went to the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

I'm not falling for Trump's ruse. He's a Democrat. But let's be clear that our US Democrats are corporatist conservatives. And we don't really have a liberal party in power.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 07:49 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

Indeed, almost as if next time the Dem's should choose a better candidate. Someone who would be good for the country as opposed to some old crone who felt she was owed it.

And make no mistake: she wasn't owed a damn thing.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed, almost as if next time the Dem's should choose a better candidate. Someone who would be good for the country as opposed to some old crone who felt she was owed it.

And make no mistake: she wasn't owed a damn thing.

This assumes you think Trump is "good for the country", yes? Otherwise you're dinging others in what you partook and are partaking in currently.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This assumes you think Trump is "good for the country", yes? Otherwise you're dinging others in what you partook and are partaking in currently.

If people are gonna lament a shitty president it is important to recognize why he is there in the first place. This didn't happen in a vacuum, I know in your mind you feel it's all on the Trump supporters, but reality is different. And no, we will not turn this thread into another multi page debate about that. If you disagree? Neat.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If people are gonna lament a shitty president it is important to recognize why he is there in the first place. This didn't happen in a vacuum, I know in your mind you feel it's all on the Trump supporters, but reality is different. And no, we will not turn this thread into another multi page debate about that. If you disagree? Neat.

Call me crazy, but imo the people who supported and voted for Trump are the ones who got him elected. To say otherwise is doing a "it wasn't my fault!" blame-shift and that's silly and shows a clear lack of personal responsibility on the part of Trumpers who use this tactic. This is a fact.

eg I voted for Clinton; I didn't have to but I did so that's on me because I had free-will; not someone who didn't support or vote for her. This is also a fact.

Last edited by Robtard on May 1st, 2018 at 09:20 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Call me crazy, but imo the people who supported and voted for Trump are the ones who got him elected. To say otherwise is doing a "it wasn't my fault!" blame-shift and that's silly and shows a clear lack of personal responsibility on the part of Trumpers who use this tactic. This is a fact.

eg I voted for Clinton; I didn't have to but I did so that's on me; not someone who didn't support or vote for her. This is also a fact.

Neat. Anyways. This is gonna be a big deal if Bennie is correct. We will see.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your dismissive "neat" doesn't do away with the facts though. Unless voters were mind-controlled or coerced; they need to take personal responsibility for their own actions, to do otherwise is cowardly.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your dismissive "neat" doesn't do away with the facts though. Unless voters were mind-controlled or coerced; they need to take personal responsibility for their own actions, to do otherwise is cowardly.

Neat!

Anyways, seems kinda like Iran might have duped us.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat.

Anyways, at the very least they need to close loopholes in this deal. Iran shouldn't be able to have any form of nuclear research, f*ck them if they don't like it.

And they had these secret files hidden away, as if they were planning to pick up EXACTLY where they left off before once the time was right.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hopefully we will hear more about this evidence soon, can't wait!

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I wouldn't hold my breath, so to speak. Likely just a distraction.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't hold my breath, so to speak. Likely just a distraction.

On the other hand, isn't the Israeli intelligence agency supposed to be top notch?

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Killing the worst deal ever (1)

"This is the first in a series of quick hits prompted by Israel’s breathtaking success in obtaining the archival cache of Iran’s nuclear program. Prime Minister Netanyahu’s dramatic announcement of the intelligence feat yesterday must serve as the predicate to our withdrawal from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), accurately characterized by President Trump as “the worst deal ever.”

Not even Neville Chamberlain funded Hitler’s aggression to secure his infamous agreement with the madman. That innovation in treachery took one Barack Obama and his many enthusiastic servants such as John Kerry. Here I would like to kick off the series with the statement issued by Senator Ted Cruz (posted here):

[The] stunning revelations by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu powerfully demonstrate why the Obama Iran nuclear deal is not just unfixable, but truly catastrophic. The Prime Minister’s presentation was remarkable—unprecedented—and worth watching in full. Through extraordinary intelligence operations, Israeli agents captured over 100,000 secret documents and files from Iran. These Iranian documents prove that (1) for two decades, Iran has conducted a clandestine nuclear weapons program; (2) Iran lied repeatedly, and brazenly, denying that secret program; (3) the Obama nuclear deal was predicated on that edifice of lies; and (4) Iran is today in violation of that deal.

The national security consequences of the Obama Iranian nuclear deal are twofold: First, America has allowed billions of dollars to flow to the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, a nation directly responsible for the murder of hundreds of U.S. servicemen and women. And second, those billions of dollars have also propped up a despotic regime and provided vast resources for ongoing ballistic missile tests designed to enable Iran to launch a nuclear weapon on the American homeland.

In light of these astonishing Israeli revelations, the course before President Trump is clear. As the President has said repeatedly, this deal is a “terrible deal,” even worse than many previously realized. The United States should therefore withdraw immediately, re-impose crushing sanctions, work to encourage our allies to do the same, and do everything necessary to insure that the Ayatollah Khamenei never — never — acquires the nuclear weapons to make good on his pledge of “death to America.”

As opposed to the Obama administration’s lying blather, this is accurate, pithy, and true. "

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

On the other hand, isn't the Israeli intelligence agency supposed to be top notch?
They're considered to be one of the best in the world.

If this is indeed true, why wait 2+ months, seems like info you'd act on immediately, considering it's nukes. This seems like another 'look over here!' game.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're considered to be one of the best in the world.

If this is indeed true, why wait 2+ months, seems like info you'd act on immediately, considering it's nukes. This seems like another 'look over here!' game.

It's all very weird I will admit that. Even more so: Trump knew, but kept his mouth shut for months. That is quite shocking. This man lied to Justin Trudeau and bragged about it to people within 24 hours lol.

So I dunno, there might be something to this.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:56 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Netanyahu is a crook who accepted over $300,000 in bribes. He is one vote shy of being impeached. This is just a stunt for him to try to turn the page.

wait wut. did i miss something?

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:07 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote