KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Next heroes in the MCU

Next heroes in the MCU
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why? That Kingpin is allowed to continue his little operation in Hell's Kitchen when Luke Cage lives there is bad enough. You want the shitty writing that will be employed to justify Kingpin threatening him?
Kingpin doesn't have to threaten him physically. The guy is the Kingpin after all. His henchmen have henchmen. He could get someone like Electro or Rhino on his payroll (like Toomes did with Shocker, Montana, and Tinkerer), not to mention watching Spidey tangle with the criminal underworld always makes for fun stories. Plus, he isn't the Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen or Harlem. The entire city is his playground, and that's definitely Spidey's business (in fact, Kingpin is on a much larger scale than Vulture and his crew; it's a good escalation). There's also the fact that Kingpin was a Spidey villain long before he ever tangled with Daredevil. Arguing that Spidey going up against him will make for shitty writing applies to people with human durability like Kraven or Ock too. There's more to them all than just a straight fight and a one hit KO.

PWNT

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:49 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I wanna see Moon Knight

Blade

Warlock

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

@up
Kingpin wouldn't be a threat to half-dead, mutilated Spiderman without right arm, but likewise Helmut Zemo was a complete nobody next to someone like Hawkeye and they still pulled it off.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 14th, 2018 02:24 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The tv heroes are trash compared to the cinematic ones.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 02:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

wanna see R rated fare

Old Post May 14th, 2018 02:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by JKBart
@up
Kingpin wouldn't be a threat to half-dead, mutilated Spiderman without right arm, but likewise Helmut Zemo was a complete nobody next to someone like Hawkeye and they still pulled it off.
Yeah that's exactly my point. With Kingpin, it's not as easy swinging up to him and KOing him. You'd have to get through an army of goons and hired metas before you even get a crack at him. Then, even if you do manage to take him out, what then? You can't put him in jail. That never works with the Kingpin. Spidey obviously cant kill him. How would Spidey deal with someone like that? Thats a story I'd want to see.

Originally posted by quanchi112
You're insane. Kingpin is one of the best villains in the MCU to this day. Have you watched Daredevil yet?

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 14th, 2018 at 02:51 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2018 02:43 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Kingpin and Purple Man were amazing. Also, Cottonmouth from the first half of Luke Cage was awesome as well.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 14th, 2018 05:55 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I wanna see Moon Knight

Doesn't Kevin Fiege want to give him a movie?.....i remember reading something along those lines.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 06:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yeah that's exactly my point. With Kingpin, it's not as easy swinging up to him and KOing him. You'd have to get through an army of goons and hired metas before you even get a crack at him. Then, even if you do manage to take him out, what then? You can't put him in jail. That never works with the Kingpin. Spidey obviously cant kill him. How would Spidey deal with someone like that? Thats a story I'd want to see.

You're insane. Kingpin is one of the best villains in the MCU to this day. Have you watched Daredevil yet?
Yes, he’s dog Poo. No one compares on the tv universe to the cinematic one. It isn’t close.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 04:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Kingpin and Purple Man were amazing. Also, Cottonmouth from the first half of Luke Cage was awesome as well.
They were all lame to me.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 04:10 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

They were all lame to me.
DD Kingpin was "lame"-Quanchii112 2018

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 14th, 2018 07:09 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
DD Kingpin was "lame"-Quanchii112 2018
Yes, he was terrible to me. Not one cool aspect about him.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 07:12 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
Doesn't Kevin Fiege want to give him a movie?.....i remember reading something along those lines.

i believe so , so hopefully it will happen...

Old Post May 14th, 2018 08:28 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Been reading Marvel's has plans to bring Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) to the MCU.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 03:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

^ Kamala is pretty fun and would be a good pick to compliment MCU Spider-Man. At least if they don't turn her into the soap box that Marvel has allowed her current writers to make her into.

I would like to see Hercules and Amadeus Cho preferably not the due-bro hulk version of the latter.

A Blade reboot or something more obscure like Blue Marvel would be interesting too IMO.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 05:34 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Typical Comic Book Trope. All the A Listers are taken off the titles and they bring in the B , C and D listers until sales slump enough then they bring back the A's in a cash grab.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 06:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ What a load of crap

alot of the A Listers have new books starting up now.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 06:42 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Amadeus Cho and Hercules on an Incredible Herc adaptation would work great in MCU.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:42 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I'd like to see Surfer get a proper movie.

Or maybe an adaptation of one of the times when Galactus ate the universe. Would be an epic story and visually just ... mind blowing.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:40 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

They opened up the whole Supernatural area starting with the movie (2016) Doctor Strange so I'm optimistic that will get expanded with Blade The Vampire Hunter, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) 1 that does him great justice including Johnny Blaze, Doctor Druid, Brother Voodoo possibly his own movie series, Daimon Hellstorm, Hannibal King 1 that does him justice after that abomination in the embarrassment Blade Trinity, and Man Thing.
Also I could see a logical why Ghost Rider (Dan Ketch) gets used as the main character.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post May 18th, 2018 09:17 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote