KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Does Shaak Ti Have a Single Half Decent Feat?

Does Shaak Ti Have a Single Half Decent Feat?
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

But Galan is planatary

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post May 4th, 2018 04:12 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Shaak Ti ran from Vader like a *****, lol.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 4th, 2018 04:12 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The toppling of the Ti regime that started in 2014 has finally come to fruition. Good job, team. smile

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:52 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Ti took 16 years to suppress a slight tilt to the dark side on a planet so strong with the Living Force that this kind of shift happens pretty easily anyway, and she did so with the aid of the Force-sensitive Felucian population who actively stamp out Dark Side practice already. When Ti died, shortly after Maris Brood made Felucia dark sided in under a year.

This was the same Felucian population who she had no telepathic control over, but rather shared a deep bond to through the Force, because they were all living in harmony with the energy flow of Felucia, they were willing participants in the bond they shared.

With the dark side being suppressed on Felucia, and the Light Side having a disproportionate amount of influence, and Felucia being confirmed to be a Dathomir-level Force nexus, Ti essentially lost to early-game Galen Marek in true Darth Bane fashion with not only a nexus amp/debuff on her opponent, but also a Sarlacc helping her the whole time.

This being the same Galen Marek who, shortly after the fight, would struggle to defeat Palpatine's Shadow Guards, who are canonically considered weaker than Asajj Ventress, Mara Jade as the Emperor's Hand, and the f*cking Inquisitors. Which means Shaak Ti canonically sucks ass, even as of TFU.

Despite everything I just said being factual, the only retort you will see from Shaak's main supporters will be "omfg saltay!," purely due to the fact they can't refute any of it. And if they try, the bloodbath will be truly glorious. smile

Pretty easy to present a case through prose that intentionally misrepresents canon, tbfh.

Since you’ve listed not a single source, where does it state it took Shaak 16 years to turn Felucia to the light? In fact, where is it stated that Felucia was ‘slightly’ tilted to the Dark side? Rahm Kota says himself that Ti was all that held the darkness from ‘consuming’ Felucia. Doesn’t sound like a slight tilt to me. Especially not that he describes Felucia without Ti as literal torture.

Again though, source for the entirety of the Felucian population stamping out the Dark Side prior to Ti’s intervention? Marek disagrees, he attributes their fall to darkness and Felucia’s rapid degradation to specifically her control of the species.

As for the whole nexus discussion, we have no idea how the properties of a Light side nexus work, until the new canon came around they didn’t even exist. Besides, trying to act like Felucia was dominated by the Light is a farce based off a biased narrator, and not a concrete argument even slightly. Rahm calls it finely balanced, the graphic novel calls it a Dark side nexus, a Sith complaining that a naturally dark world was being stifled doesn’t a colossal light side nexus make.

But everyone’s been over this a thousand times, especially the Shadow guards feat. Making this thread is the purest form of salt, because you know these arguments, you just don’t care erm

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

thread backfired lmao

Old Post May 4th, 2018 04:52 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some sources would nice tbh Swords.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 07:31 PM
Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysentinel365

Bar one error in sourcing (Now fixed): https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...essage-20329189

Old Post May 5th, 2018 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Replied, btw.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 01:50 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll poop something out soon

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 04:16 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote