KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Avengers 1 Million (What team could beat them?)

Avengers 1 Million (What team could beat them?)
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Indeed, the Vertigo-verse was merged to the mainstream DCU, but Tim himself(like SO many others) was.... Overhauled, to say the least. Hence why post-Flashpoint Tim was portrayed as little more than an inept feeb with huge potential. Sharp contrast to the 'peak' Vertigo iteration referenced in this thread.

Either way, their feats aren't interchangeable.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 21st, 2018 at 10:59 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2018 10:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Indeed, the Vertigo-verse was merged to the mainstream DCU, but Tim himself(like SO many others) was.... Overhauled, to say the least. Hence why post-Flashpoint Tim was portrayed as little more than an inept feeb with huge potential. Sharp contrast to the 'peak' Vertigo iteration referenced in this thread.

Either way, their feats aren't interchangeable.

Isn't Vertigo a bit too racy to be mainstream? Or did they tone it down some?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:59 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Only a handful of Vertigo characters have been used to any real extent in post-Flashpoint/mainstream DC continuity, but yeah, they're all toned down to PG-13(ish) for the most part.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:12 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
Only a handful of Vertigo characters have been used to any real extent in post-Flashpoint/mainstream DC continuity, but yeah, they're all toned down to PG-13(ish) for the most part.

I think Constantine benefited for the most part. Mainly because of feats.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

John's first series in the DCnU + his appearances in JLD were basically one giant respect thread.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:41 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

You have randomly acquired a hate for Odin in the last few months that is very illogical. Odin is such a rarely used character, and often acts as a plot device, that it's just kind of confusing. He rarely is the dedicated focus point of a story.

Even then he is a waste of a character. Stupendous work marvel.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Iyo not mine. Marvel has given the world a cinematic universe that reigns supreme as the number one intellectual film property on the planet. It’s dethroned Star Wars. Odin is fantastic.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by abhilegend

Odin is shit now.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:02 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

hate this art in avengers 1 000 000 that im reading right now. avengers vol 8 I believe, please tell me the story is good at least.

Old Post May 9th, 2019 02:56 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote