KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How Many Of You Believe That Vitiate>Sidious?

How Many Of You Believe That Vitiate>Sidious?
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ursumeles
Traitor

Yo LeG, would you be willing to a 1 v 1 with Azronger?

Old Post May 7th, 2018 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

He still hasn't responded to this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t641234.html

Old Post May 7th, 2018 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Also, even if he were willing to 1v1, I wouldn't. I've got better candidates in mind for a Sheev debate.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

sheev will always win against another sith, the only reason to start threads about matchups with him in it just glorifies him.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 07:36 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yo LeG, would you be willing to a 1 v 1 with Azronger?

No! Anybody who adheres to 'influence over balance of the Force as an indication of raw power of a character in question' line-of-thought, is not worth my time. My stance would be same even if I were to argue for Palpatine. People mistaking Plot devices for demonstrations of raw power need a crash course on how to read and interpret literature.

I would welcome a debate with Azronger over another topic though, if he is ever willing.

Anyways, my blog would be enlightening.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on May 7th, 2018 at 07:45 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2018 07:38 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
People mistaking Plot devices for demonstrations of raw power need a crash course on how to read and interpret literature.

So given that Failkorion's lightning was merely a plot device to get Darth Marr killed, it's not an indication of his power? Good to know.

Last edited by Azronger on May 7th, 2018 at 07:45 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2018 07:43 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Azronger
So given that Failkorion's lightning was merely a plot device to get Darth Marr killed, it's not an indication of his power? Good to know.

Failkorion - LMAO.

How is that a Plot device? First, the technique in question is identified as Thunder Blast in coding - not exactly Force Lightning. Second, Valkorion one-shotted Darth Marr with his power. This development is representative of ALTER capability of Valkorion (a measure of personal strength).

Balance of the Force is a meta-theory of Star Wars. Since the Force was out of balance during the era of Palpatine (not a first), the Jedi Order was unable to see through the designs of Palpatine and/or unmask him in time. Palpatine benefitted immensely from the imbalance conversely.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on May 7th, 2018 at 08:00 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2018 07:51 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

And the Jedi were hindered too. smile

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

If you want to take prophecies literal, Palpatine could /only/ be killed the Chosen One. Anybody else would fail for that is the will of the Force within the Star Wars Material Universe. This doesn't apply to beings who reside outside of it like the Ones and Bedlam Spirits.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 08:02 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Failkorion - LMAO.

How is that a Plot device? First, the technique in question is identified as Thunder Blast in coding - not exactly Force Lightning. Second, Valkorion one-shotted Darth Marr with his power. This development is representative of ALTER capability of Valkorion (a measure of personal strength).

Balance of the Force is a meta-theory of Star Wars. Since the Force was out of balance during the era of Palpatine (not a first), the Jedi Order was unable to see through the designs of Palpatine and/or unmask him in time. Palpatine benefitted immensely from the imbalance conversely.

this guy is hopeless why do i even try i guess there must he some semblance of altruism in me if i try to help a clinical retard

Old Post May 7th, 2018 08:22 PM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by The Merchant
If you want to take prophecies literal, Palpatine could /only/ be killed the Chosen One. Anybody else would fail for that is the will of the Force within the Star Wars Material Universe. This doesn't apply to beings who reside outside of it like the Ones and Bedlam Spirits.

Don't tell me the odds.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Azronger
this guy is hopeless why do i even try i guess there must he some semblance of altruism in me if i try to help a clinical retard

Dude, you need help. I advice counseling and healthy activities such as Yoda Yoga. You need to leave your mom's basement more often.

Sheevism nonsense is taking a toll on your sanity. Life is bigger than this.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on May 8th, 2018 at 04:56 AM

Old Post May 8th, 2018 04:43 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
You are probably right about movie Loki. But I talk about the comic book Loki.

I wouldn't know, then. But defenitely not the norse mythology Loki.

Originally posted by Ursumeles
I do.

Your title says it all, then.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

KEK

Old Post May 9th, 2018 09:21 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Depends on the version. I've got ROTJ Sidious and DE Sidious above Vitiate and Valkorion, but I've got Vitiate and Valkorion above Sidious pre-ROTJ, around TFU Sheev I think.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:37 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Vitiate has better feats than Sidious all around, even if in the beginning he was naturally less powerful.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:42 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Sidious is Vaylin tier. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:43 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by darthbane77
Depends on the version. I've got ROTJ Sidious and DE Sidious above Vitiate and Valkorion, but I've got Vitiate and Valkorion above Sidious pre-ROTJ, around TFU Sheev I think.

Why? Because wormholes or TP'ing featless powerless beings?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 06:44 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vitiate has better feats than Sidious all around

How so?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 06:20 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

I think he means the Lightsaber-Walk-Feat

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote