KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Dark Council Seat Vacancies

Dark Council Seat Vacancies
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Dark Council Seat Vacancies

KILLED IN THE BATTLE OF CORELLIA:
- Darth Acharon: Biotic Science
- Darth Decimus: Military Strategy

KILLED IN THE REVANITE CRISIS:
- Darth Soverus: ???
- Darth Arkous: Military Offense

KILLED IN THE ETERNAL EMPIRE INVASION:
- Darth Marr: Defense of the Empire
- Darth Nox: Ancient Knowledge

KILLED IN THE ETERNAL ALLIANCE REVOLT:
- Darth Acina: Technology
- Darth Ravage: Expansion and Diplomacy
- Darth Mortis: Laws and Justice

UNKNOWN:
- Darth Vowrawn: Producion and Logistics
- Darth Aruk: Sith Philosophy
- Darth Rictus: Mysteries
- Darth Zhorrid: Imperial Intellegience

At least 8 or 9 Dark Council seats are vacant. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on May 5th, 2018 at 08:47 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2018 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Acina dies? Damn.

Old Post May 5th, 2018 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Wait, so we know for a fact that Nox dies in the HoT's Outlander route?

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 5th, 2018 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Unless he decided to go on a permanent vacation to Naboo, he's dead, tbh.

He's stated to be MIA fighting the Eternal Empire.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on May 5th, 2018 at 10:47 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2018 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That shouldn't be assumed to be dead.

No body, no death.

Old Post May 5th, 2018 11:39 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Actually, I think it's a pretty fair assumption. I mean, obviously none of the player characters will ever show up as NPCs in the story, so it's reasonable to assume that all of the Outlander candidates besides the one the player chose were meant to have died during Arcann's invasion.

And of course, the canon Outlander is pretty much unquestionably the Knight, so in all likelyhood Nox is dead.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 03:57 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I want to become a Dark Councilor. Elect me.

I love kratoscracy. I love the Empire.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 6th, 2018 06:26 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Is it really called "Dark Council"? That's it's official name?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 6th, 2018 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Yes. Because they are evil. 😈😈😈😈

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 6th, 2018 06:40 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Unless he decided to go on a permanent vacation to Naboo, he's dead, tbh.

He's stated to be MIA fighting the Eternal Empire.

With Neph on this, a lot of high profile characters are still slowly coming back. It’d be pretty easy for Bioware to come up with reasons the other protags were MIA for so long. If they ever decide to bring class specific content back they’ll have to, and if they learn their lessons from KOTET they will.

Btw, did Acina die for sure? I know she does on Iokath if you side with the republic, but I honestly wouldn’t be sure that’s the canon option.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

My Hotlander: Friendship ended with THE REPUBLIC. Now Darth Acina is my best friend.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 03:30 PM
Freedon Nadd

My Little Pony has to be in Star Wars.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 05:52 PM