KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » My Xmen vs JLA

My Xmen vs JLA
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You left BFR on, which means even the physically weakest on the JLA team (Flash) is able to IMP Juggernaut and BFR him? I agree.

Flash imp is weak if we use on panel showings. Him knocking out mushy people doesn't mean he would send Juggy flying. With that said, like I said before, one important factor here is missing in you alls debate.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 6th, 2018 08:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'm not talking about a KO.

I'm talking about sending him flying. When he did it to the Martian (someone who has flight) he sent him to Africa, lol.

Juggy is sent into orbit. In the first milisecond.

So numbers advantage go to JLA thumb up

Old Post May 6th, 2018 08:04 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who in the JL have actually shown countering Magneto abilities?

Old Post May 6th, 2018 08:07 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Baziemarc123

(please log in to view the image)

A flying speedster who is nowhere near the JLA in speed......lands three (more?) clean hits on Magneto.

He then grabs Northstar of course - not denying that. But three punches - now imagine they are three Superman level punches. Or WW. MM. Even GL/Aquaman.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 08:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Also:

Old Post May 6th, 2018 08:21 PM
carver9

A flying speedster who is nowhere near the JLA in speed......lands three (more?) clean hits on Magneto.

He then grabs Northstar of course - not denying that. But three punches - now imagine they are three Superman level punches. Or WW. MM. Even GL/Aquaman.

Pos the scan after that. Magneto grabbed him when he wanted to grab him.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm not talking about a KO.

I'm talking about sending him flying. When he did it to the Martian (someone who has flight) he sent him to Africa, lol.

Juggy is sent into orbit. In the first milisecond.

So numbers advantage go to JLA thumb up

The Martian isnt anywhere CLOSE to being as physical resistant as Juggernaut.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:34 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Pos the scan after that. Magneto grabbed him when he wanted to grab him.

Like I said in my post, Mags grabbed him, no doubt and no denying it.

AT ALL.

But my post still stands. A flying speedster landed three clean hits. Imagine if it were someone like WW. Someone who is faster, and DEFINITELY stronger.

The Martian isnt anywhere CLOSE to being as physical resistant as Juggernaut.

NOT MY POINT.

Who cares if he is or not? Doesn't have to be KOed or even scratched. Not much he can do in Africa or wherever.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on May 6th, 2018 at 09:42 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:37 PM
carver9

What I am saying is, he wouldnt be able to even lift Juggernaut off of the ground with those soft punches.

You're missing the point about the Magneto scan. When he was ready to grab him, he did it which tells us he could have countered the initial attack if he wanted. This means your scan was irrelevant.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:52 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

we've seen what Dr light who's similar in powerset to magneto and inferior do to Supes, and the JL, even Dr Polaris has managed to take control over the rings before

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:56 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What I am saying is, he wouldnt be able to even lift Juggernaut off of the ground with those soft punches.

You're missing the point about the Magneto scan. When he was ready to grab him, he did it which tells us he could have countered the initial attack if he wanted. This means your scan was irrelevant.

How much does Juggy weigh?

So your point is that Mags is fast enough to outspeed WW's reflexes? If she attempts to blitz him with her battle-honed fight reflexes, he can counter?

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:57 PM
DarkSaint85

we've seen what Dr light who's similar in powerset to magneto and inferior do to Supes, and the JL, even Dr Polaris has managed to take control over the rings before

GL's ring isn't magnetic anymore, lol.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:57 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

GL's ring isn't magnetic anymore, lol.

Yes they are

Old Post May 6th, 2018 10:00 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Wonder Woman would run right into a shield and get destroyed by half the things she wears or uses being metal.

It'd be like Stilt-Man in a workplace of ladies levels of bad.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 10:00 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yes they are

Please stop.

Hal Jordans ring is made of his own will power.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 10:02 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please stop.

Hal Jordans ring is made of his own will power.

first issue of Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps disagrees with you. Hal created a HARD LIGHT metal, shaped it with blacksmith tools, and boom a new ring in that comic

Old Post May 6th, 2018 10:05 PM
carver9

How much does Juggy weigh?

So your point is that Mags is fast enough to outspeed WW's reflexes? If she attempts to blitz him with her battle-honed fight reflexes, he can counter?

So I can punch Superman off of his feet? I am trying to figure out why you are asking me Juggernaut weight.

Nope; I do think he is fast enough to put a shield up.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 10:14 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't think you could punch a 220 pound dude off their feet

I've always seen you more as a stabber than a puncher for whatever reason

Old Post May 6th, 2018 10:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I don't think you could punch a 220 pound dude off their feet

I've always seen you more as a stabber than a puncher for whatever reason

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Are you implying I am a serial killer?

Old Post May 6th, 2018 10:37 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Metal =/= magnetic.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 6th, 2018 10:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote