KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » My Xmen vs JLA

My Xmen vs JLA
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
"Wouldnt say its a stomp".

So that's what you cherry pick. Okay.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i think this thread has really served to reveal the full breadth and depth of the newly-blossomed relationship between bran and carver. it's like carv is this rescue puppy that bran is caring for and defending. dude jumps to carv's defense like riv defends his threads. it's cute in a weird big-brother way. laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I remember when me and you use to be like that. Rocking chair buddies. Good ole days. smile

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Rocking chair buddies.
I didn't know leo used to swing that way.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:00 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no expression

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:10 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wait is Carver admitting he's like a rescue dog laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by leonidas
i think this thread has really served to reveal the full breadth and depth of the newly-blossomed relationship between bran and carver. it's like carv is this rescue puppy that bran is caring for and defending. dude jumps to carv's defense like riv defends his threads. it's cute in a weird big-brother way. laughing out loud
Me and Carver were born of the same mold. Where I was to become a mold for a nice honest company, Carver was a stolen mold used to push out cheap chinese bootlegs that made kids sick in an unfortunate Christmas present. He is my chinese bootleg.

Though I'm not sure this thread is a good example of that... I just said him saying something really dumb would be in line with his portrayals, albeit low end, as opposed to an impossibility...

But we are all just Carver9s and Darksaint85s. Sometimes we will toe the line of the chinese bootleg to fight the tyranny of Asian wrath. Like mice in a wheel, we are all subject to this eternal conflict. To achieve true enlightenment we have to take the bad with the good and balance them ever so precariously on the edge, never tipping a certain direction. You need the edge of Carver to truly to slice through the darkness, just like you need to enshroud in that same darkness of DS to become a Saint. A balance between universal constants, a game of abstract ideas too big for a normal mind to handle.

You need a little Carver in you, otherwise you feed too much into the dark. Then you start peeling back the Carver curtain too much and find out he had his bottom ribs removed as a child and can now put his lips all the way to the bottom of his shaft. That is when light dies. That is when you become Darksaint85.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

truth.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 03:10 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait is Carver admitting he's like a rescue dog laughing out loud

Smiley. SMILEY!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2018 03:29 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Smiley. SMILEY!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 8th, 2018 03:58 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Looking at the people, the xmen should win this without much problem. However this isn't an actual team and they have zero teamwork which is why,unless you are debating power sets alone. JLA definitely win

Old Post May 9th, 2018 07:17 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Re: My Xmen vs JLA

Xmen:

Classic Juggernaut
God Cable
Exodus
Magneto (classic)
Xman
Storm

vs

JLA:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Lantern

The Justice League.

Why would you put Storm in that lineup? Her durability is her downfall. Plus the JL lineup are a team of tanks and speedblitzers. Very uneven match up.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:11 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Storm is currently rocking a junior Mjlonir.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:15 PM
Senor Cage

I don't see any JL member losing to Storm.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wow. GS is back.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wow. GS is back.

wink

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:32 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote