KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sidious's weird force 'burps' and facial expressions

Sidious's weird force 'burps' and facial expressions
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sidious is weak and can’t even keep a burp in check. Thanos slaughters him.
lmao

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 20th, 2018 07:42 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

At the end of the day, Thanos slurs when he speaks, which takes away the presence that the character is supposed to have. Sidious is the far greater villain.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:16 AM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Yeah, sure... laughing out loud A villain who constantly babbles is so threatening... smile

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 20th, 2018 01:31 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CuckedCurry
At the end of the day, Thanos slurs when he speaks, which takes away the presence that the character is supposed to have. Sidious is the far greater villain.
Nah, you’re wrong. Thanos is deeper, more effective since he actually achieves his goals whereas Sidious’ men do 99 percent of everything for him, and far grander on a universal scale than Sidious, while facing far more powerful resistance than Sidious was up against.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:30 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Yet, his voice is god-awful and makes him sound like trash. Sidious is still a far greater villain.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 07:34 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Yeah, sure... laughing out loud A villain who constantly babbles is still far more powerful than Freedon Nadd

Ok? What’s your point?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 07:36 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's wrong with villains that have high social intelligence manipulating others into doing their dirty work?

It's akin to being a CEO lol...you're not going to pack boxes yourself.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 20th, 2018 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Yet, his voice is god-awful and makes him sound like trash. Sidious is still a far greater villain.
False, his voice is that of Thanos while Sidious looks like a fruity Englishman with bad hair.

Ps. Thanos had others do things for him but when they failed he intervened and achieved universal success. Sidious fell apart when he was attacked directly.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 10:07 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

I've been unable to access certain threads on this forum recently (the second time I'm facing this), and though I'm unable to access my own posts, I'm perfectly able to access quanchi shoving his fanboyism down other people's throats.

My ****ing luck.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zentrex
I've been unable to access certain threads on this forum recently (the second time I'm facing this), and though I'm unable to access my own posts, I'm perfectly able to access quanchi shoving his fanboyism down other people's throats.

My ****ing luck.
It isn’t fanboyism when it’s true, kiddo.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:27 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

regardless of whether of not it's true, you seem to get some sort of sadistic pleasure from shoving your jerk-off fantasies in OTHER people's faces. It's great you like Thanos, man, it really is. But why are you arguing with literally an entire forum's worth of star wars fans about how much stronger he is than another beloved character IN A JOKE THREAD ABOUT AN ACTOR'S PERFORMANCE?!

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

regardless of whether of not it's true, you seem to get some sort of sadistic pleasure from shoving your jerk-off fantasies in OTHER people's faces. It's great you like Thanos, man, it really is. But why are you arguing with literally an entire forum's worth of star wars fans about how much stronger he is than another beloved character IN A JOKE THREAD ABOUT AN ACTOR'S PERFORMANCE?!
Because I’m jerking off but haven’t climaxed yet. Don’t ruin this Thanos fantasy. Just concede to defeat.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:35 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

See, that's exactly what I'm saying. Why do I have to concede defeat for YOU to climax?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:35 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

See, that's exactly what I'm saying. Why do I have to concede defeat for YOU to climax?
Damn. And Quan thinks I have weird fetishes.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:41 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Victory is the ultimate source of power in life.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:33 AM
CuckedCurry

Originally posted by quanchi112
False, his voice is that of Thanos while Sidious looks like a fruity Englishman with bad hair.

His voice is that of Mike Tyson, only deeper, and it completely ruins his character.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:47 AM
Freedon Nadd

Would you want him to have Hulk's voice?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:32 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote:
Ok? What’s your point?

My point is simple. Sidious never felt as a threatening villain. Only way he would be that is if he went under your bed or in the closet and pull off his Force shenenigans on you.

Though, I don't know what's your point? Moreover, the edited comment of mine in your own comment - makes no sense.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:35 AM
CuckedCurry

Would you want him to have Hulk's voice?

I would like him to have a voice that fits his supposed on-screen presence.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:14 AM
CuckedCurry

Moreover, Sidious is a far greater (and more powerful) Sith Lord than Freedon Nadd - to say otherwise would make no sense.

Again, I don’t see your point :/

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:16 AM