KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » How to defeat the Matrix?

How to defeat the Matrix?
Started by: trav6612

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trav6612
She is Hot

Miffed How to defeat the Matrix?

Does anyone have any ideas about how they will defeat the matrix, or if they will? I have seen in other posts, talks about Neo dying to defeat the matrix, the humans defeating the machines? What would it take to defeat the Matrix?
Any ideas? blink huh

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 10:11 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

ya heres the solution-its 1999 right, so its going to turn 2000 and the y2k bug is going to hit and bomb the sytem-theres the solution-
Just kiding- i dont no what the solution is going to be- anyone got any answers

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 10:22 PM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

One easy way to victory- if Zion holds off the assault. If Zion does this, then soon after the Matrix crashes, then the Machines are screwed, aren't they? Ok, all the humans in the Matrix are dead but I do not think there is much to be done for them.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 10:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

I would agree that if Zion can withstand this attack, it will send the matrix into a loop, because look at what the architect said about Neo needing to put his code into the source. It may be that they have to sacrafice those in the matrix for all mankind to continue? Or maybe it is just Neo who will have to sacrafice himself?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 11:05 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it is ironic that the humans have struggled to find a way to destroy the Matrix for ages unaware that it will in fact destroy ITSELF unless the One preserves it.

But most of humanity cannot be unplugged. I think the rebels always knew that the lives of the slaves were forfeit.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 11:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

I think some of the humans, especially the ones with family members inside the matrix wouldn't be to happy with that. Although it has to be in order to save humanity. My question is how is it that the One will be able to bring down the matrix? Is it his code that will be the downfall of the matrix?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 11:38 PM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

What i believe is that there is two levels to the matrix structure
The first level is "the real world" and the second is "the matrix" as the people believe it is. i think the A.I have made the first level a real world to the people in it to make the people think they are free but acctually, everywhere u go ur in. also, they could have the first level to keep all the potential people that would resist the system in one place, so they can be easily exterminated when the time comes.But, as we all saw at the end of reloaded, Neo probably relized that he was still in the matrix and was able to use his "powers". In the third movie i believe that Neo will preach this fact to the people of zion and they will have thier supernatural abilities in the fight against the machines. since they would have these abilities they could probably defend zion. since Neo would know about the two levels of the matrix he could"move in and out of the matrix as he pleases" like the movie says.
If zion stands then the reloading process can not take place then Neo can become a threat to the real real world.now people can be freed fromthe entire matrix,and only then can it be fully destroyed.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 05:39 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

ANY talk about the real world being a MAtrix or not belongs in the thread designed for that purpose.

And Neo does not NEED his code to bring dowen the Matrix; the Matrix is going to crash anyway.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 12:04 PM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

ok sorry man didint mean to get ur panties in a knot about that disscussion.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 03:27 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote