KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Cobra Kai

Cobra Kai
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Griping about the only dominant minority representative. Always knew you were alt-right deep inside. smile

In all seriousness Dimitri beating Hawk was far worse, the guy's a wet napkin physically and never threw himself into the training because of his hypochondria.

Well Dimitri got a better understanding of the defensive ways of Miyago-Do and was able to use Hawk's aggression against him by the time they fought in the season 2 finale. I agree that Hawk should have won there, but since he was the bully at the time (physically at least), they made him lose as per bully karma fashion... Even though Dimitri was being a dick to Eli himself prior.

That does seem to be another trope about the show at least; no matter how strong or skilled one is or becomes, if they're the bully, they'll just lose most of the time. I think Tory should've been able to beat Sam at least once before the All-Valley too, but Sam the pampered princess overcame her adversary at every turn, including the All-Valley if you count the fact the referee was paid off by Silver for Tory to win.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2022 08:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Want to be Barnes was just standing there watching him instead of helping out earlier? laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2022 10:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Damn I wanted to know their DoJo new name they had to hand in !

I know they want to keep Cobra Kai as the villains but this was really Johnnys show, and he took on that name. I want him to reclaim it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
it's not realistic despite this being set in our real life world,

Ive always seen it as:

1) Fantasy

2) A show that doesnt take itself too seriously

I mean that Johnny come back at the end LMAO

Old Post Oct 15th, 2022 10:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote