KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Russos prefer Marvel

The Russos prefer Marvel
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You barely watch any movies... and never at the theater... you spend all your time trolling on this message board, Fly.

I prefer to watch movies about subjects and content I am interested in. Sadly that is something that happens liess and less.

Originally posted by quanchi112
You didn’t even see it. Yet you come in here bashing it. You’re a loser.

Oh the examples I could pull from the Justice League Thread and the comments made there.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 03:41 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I prefer to watch movies about subjects and content I am interested in. Sadly that is something that happens liess and less.

Oh the examples I could pull from the Justice League Thread and the comments made there.
You are a hate filled loser but the evidence is already out there. This film is fantastic and making tons of cash. Win win.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 03:43 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why do you always go back to the "Cash" argument to back up
your view point? I can think of many Great Films that Did Not make Money because People like You got all DouchNozzle about them and just wrote them off because it didn't come from a Big Studio!?

Son. YOU BEEN HYPE-notized!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2018 03:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Why do you always go back to the "Cash" argument to back up
your view point? I can think of many Great Films that Did Not make Money because People like You got all DouchNozzle about them and just wrote them off because it didn't come from a Big Studio!?

Son. YOU BEEN HYPE-notized!!!!!!!!!
I said first and foremost the film is fantastic and to be a dick I always bring up how successful it is. You’re the loser complaining. You’re a bum. You’ll always be an outcast. It’s your identity.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 03:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I have no prob admitting I am an outcast. That can be better then being just another one of the SHEEPLE!

Baa baaa.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I have no prob admitting I am an outcast. That can be better then being just another one of the SHEEPLE!

Baa baaa.
I proclaimed Thanos well before the MCU was a thing you retard. I lead the pack you’re just a loser. Die alone with no one caring about you.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:06 AM
Flyattractor

So you are trying to take credit for the "success" of the franchise?

Yeah You would.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So you are trying to take credit for the "success" of the franchise?

Yeah You would.
No, I was THE THANOS FAN before the idea of bringing him to the MCU was even thought up. You’re some loser lobo fan. He’s an outcast just as you are.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:09 AM
Flyattractor

Why do you make it seem that if you don't just SHEEPLE Up and Go with the Flow it is a Bad Thing?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:45 AM
Impediment
Endless

What is the thread title? I’ll fix it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:21 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

^^
Thread title is:

Quan's Balls Deep In Thanus

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:42 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Impediment
What is the thread title? I’ll fix it.
Russos prefer Marvel.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 12:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
^^
Thread title is:

Quan's Balls Deep In Thanus
You are so jealous.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 12:36 PM
Impediment
Endless

Fixed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:42 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thank you.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I read that article thumb up

I also completely agree with this:

Before ending their rebuttal to the question, Joe offered that he found Batman to be among the most interesting of the DC Comics superheroes as the character’s humanity and fallibility in contrast to his peers on the Justice League made him significantly more fascinating.

The Russos agree with me on Batman thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 7th, 2018 07:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The Russos prefer Marvel because they rarely/never read DC. That's nice, I guess? They do good work at Marvel though, so hoping it continues.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
The Russos prefer Marvel because they rarely/never read DC. That's nice, I guess? They do good work at Marvel though, so hoping it continues.
They were inspired by marvel and they are from Ohio. Great minds think alike. Poor dceu they at least got Whedon for half a film. How did that turn out?

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:47 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Russo's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone the DCEU will ever have

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

Not really news. What director who wouldn't want to be part of the well oiled machine that is Marvel Studios?

Old Post May 8th, 2018 03:32 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote