KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What would you do if you were Palpatine?

What would you do if you were Palpatine?
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Question What would you do if you were Palpatine?

If I were Palpatine:

-bring peace, justice and security to my Empire!
-eradicate diseases, famine and corruption throughout the galaxy!
- promote the Power of Friendship and its advantages.
-have my trustful men to learn the citizens the importance of Power of Friendship and the effects it has on the nature of the Force.
-inform the galaxy about the Yuuzhan Vong via the Force visions I experienced and prepare
-make sure Lord Vader is happy and willing to do his duty
-convert Luke to my side by showing him the advantages of the Empire and its benevolent effects over the galaxy

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Military wise I'd scrap all superweapons so no Death Stars. The only thing I would keep are Superlasers, just extremely scaled down versions that can be installed on Warships.

Put focus on Cruisers, Frigates, Heavy Cruisers, and Frigates. The bulk of my fleet would be made up of Carracks for multi purpose of Frigate/CCruiser roles, Victory Star destroyers for Heavy Cruiser, Dreadnaught for standard Cruiser. I'd also put into creation of Interdictor star destroyers.

I'd bring in dedicated carriers for the fleet and use Lucrehulk battleships as my carrier. I would scrap TIE fighters and focus on making TIE Interdictors that are shielded.

Imperial Star Destroyer 1s would be my biggest battleship, a few equipped with Superlasers that would serve as siege fortresses.

I wouldn't make battlecruisers and Dreadnaughts until reforming the Galactic Empire into the Dark Empire. Once I do, Assertors and Praetors would be the ships to fill those roles.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:52 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Dark Empire? You mean Light Empire?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 06:53 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

To be honest - you think like a sick combo of Tarkin and Thrawn. 0_o

Old Post May 7th, 2018 06:54 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

I have no clue. I'd do what he did. I like pretty much everything about the emperor as is. Except for the whole "shape the universe" and "power of the ultimate sort" stuff. I'd be happy with Legends sheev, who just wanted as much knowledge of the force as possible.

Although it is a good question. I like thinking about thigns like this, but if I were to post all my thoughts here, I think I might crash my computer. Or the website.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 12:28 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I can't believe what I am hearing. You are breaking my heart. . .

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:36 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

Just accept that other people like Sheev. I've accepted your dislike of him.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Well, my dislike is logical. The like, kind of, is not. I don't know what's so interesting about this blank character.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:10 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

Liking and disliking can't be "logical". They're feelings. And just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it's not there.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:36 PM
Freedon Nadd

But those feelings have to 'have' some sense. You have to like that character for something.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 09:31 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

Right, and those things are often subjective. Just because you think the mary-sueness of his powers/his typical villain manner is boring, doesn't mean everybody has to. I personally love not only his impishly intelligent personality, but just what his presence makes me feel.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:26 AM
Freedon Nadd

Ah, you mean that he is a walking meme. Well, you got me there. I love that at him too. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅 laughing out loud

Old Post May 15th, 2018 06:53 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

*sigh*

Old Post May 15th, 2018 11:16 PM
Freedon Nadd

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 06:48 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

The only thing I know to be true is Sheev's supremacy

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:04 AM
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zentrex
The only thing I know to be true is Sheev's supremacy

“There is but one supremacy... and it remains known and unknown to its human creation... of many hues, shapes and sizes.”
― T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:31 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Revive Bane and then kill him again

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:34 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by carthage
Revive Bane and then kill him again

So you also are of the opinion that Bane destroyed/ruined the Sith?

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:42 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
“There is but one supremacy... and it remains known and unknown to its human creation... of many hues, shapes and sizes.”
― T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"

wow.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:58 PM