KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are men the reason for all of society's problems?

Are men the reason for all of society's problems?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

So can we come to the conclusion that dark triad personality traits, which have typically been more prevalent in males than females, are a detriment to society?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:39 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
So can we come to the conclusion that dark triad personality traits, which have typically been more prevalent in males than females, are a detriment to society?

Sure

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:44 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by dadudemon
What was my point, then, and why do you feel your point is relevant to my point?

You've proven you don't even understand my points.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:50 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but in a sexually liberated world where slutty ingenues have candy-store levels of mating choice, women will tend to err towards men with these traits. There's plennny 'o evidence. In fact, i will present a thread that proves how women are attracted to Dark Triad jerks, and how dudes with DT traits show greater aggression (and little ethics) in pursuit of lovemaking with chicks. Both libidinous chakras come together making a pusaaay paradise for ass-holes and a loveless arid Abaddon for all those plushy faced nu-males sitting on the sidelines for a chance with an out-of-prime cougarfiend .

Last edited by JMANGO on May 9th, 2018 at 09:03 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2018 09:01 PM
JMANGO is currently offline Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by JMANGO
Yes, but in a sexually liberated world where slutty ingenues have candy-store levels of mating choice, women will tend to err towards men with these traits. There's plennny 'o evidence. In fact, i will present a thread that proves how women are attracted to Dark Triad jerks, and how dudes with DT traits show greater aggression (and little ethics) in pursuit of lovemaking with chicks. Both libidinous chakras come together making a pusaaay paradise for ass-holes and a loveless arid Abaddon for all those niceguy nu-males sitting on the sidelines for a chance with an out-of-prime cougarfiend .

I don't think it is lovemaking, sir. I think it's sex.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 09:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by ESB -1138
You've proven you don't even understand my points.

You've got me, there. I clearly don't understand your points because I directly countered them and demonstrated why they are false. Tell-tale signs that I didn't understand something.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 09:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by JMANGO
Yes, but in a sexually liberated world where slutty ingenues have candy-store levels of mating choice, women will tend to err towards men with these traits. There's plennny 'o evidence. In fact, i will present a thread that proves how women are attracted to Dark Triad jerks, and how dudes with DT traits show greater aggression (and little ethics) in pursuit of lovemaking with chicks. Both libidinous chakras come together making a pusaaay paradise for ass-holes and a loveless arid Abaddon for all those plushy faced nu-males sitting on the sidelines for a chance with an out-of-prime cougarfiend .

If you're just figuring out the sayings "girls fall for the badboys" and "nice guys finish last", then you're sorely behind, even by incel standards. YW.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 9th, 2018 10:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I never thought I'd see an insult that would be more annoyingly vapid than cuck, but the emergence of "incel" managed it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:19 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems I got under your skin today; wasn't my intention.

But so you know, "incel" is something people refer to themselves as, while "cuck" is generally just an insult.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

People are the cause of all of the problems not men specifically. Humans in general suck, therefor their societies sucks.

Last edited by darthgoober on May 9th, 2018 at 11:26 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:23 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
Seems I got under your skin today; wasn't my intention.

But so you know, "incel" is something people refer to themselves as, while "cuck" is generally just an insult.

I'll be honest I'm in a uniquely bad mood because I just got out of a very frustrating calculus final exam.

I stand by the points I've made today, but if the days events have made me vitriolic in the deliverance of my points I apologize and try not to take it too personally.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll be honest I'm in a uniquely bad mood because I just got out of a very frustrating calculus final exam.

I stand by the points I've made today, but if the days events have made me vitriolic in the deliverance of my points I apologize and try not to take it too personally.

No worries at all, m8

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:45 PM
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you're just figuring out the sayings "girls fall for the badboys" and "nice guys finish last", then you're sorely behind, even by incel standards. YW.

Forgetting that sometimes conventional wisdom has to be driven home when the feminists & their cuck-u-bines attempt to wrench control of the sophistry regurgitation emulator and spout revisionist tidbits. For example : gender is a social construct.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:48 PM
JMANGO is currently offline Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're copy-pasting from Chateau Heartiste again, aren't you. Come on, man.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 12:01 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Again I'd say our main problem is that we are vulnerable and aware of our vulnerability. Us recoiling from honestly confronting ourselves and holding ourselves to honest standards based on self-evident worth out of shame and insecurity causes us to fall from what we could be, causes us to become arrogant and evil. Genesis hits that one on the head whether you believe in God or not.

Last edited by Emperordmb on May 10th, 2018 at 12:51 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2018 12:48 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't say. 6 hours back-to-back for me calc and comp sci. That's also why I put up the college is a scam thread lol.

Again I'd say our main problem is that we are vulnerable and aware of our vulnerability. Us recoiling from honestly confronting ourselves and holding ourselves to honest standards based on self-evident worth out of shame and insecurity causes us to fall from what we could be, causes us to become arrogant and evil. Genesis hits that one on the head whether you believe in God or not.

So you follow the ideals of the jedi?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 10th, 2018 01:00 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're copy-pasting from Chateau Heartiste again, aren't you. Come on, man.

What i've been doing ol' Robbie, is spending too much time on Huntington Beach pasting my dick (and balls) in to your un-satiated wife. Lord knows she's yearned for a younger, more attractive and better functioning downstairs man to bestow more kids that aren't yours.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 01:22 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So you follow the ideals of the jedi?

More like attempt to follow the ideals of Christ with mixed results.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 01:36 AM
SquallX

What the hell is incel? I’ve seen the word multiple times, but am just to lazy to look it up.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 02:49 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It's basically just another word for misogynist, but I guess sexually frustrated ones specifically?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 03:21 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote